Caye Caulker is the second most inhabited island in the country of Belize.
It is a fishing village of about 2,000 or so inhabitants which is slowly finding its way towards tourism as a staple of the economy.
For its rather small size, the island is very cosmopolitan. People from at least a dozen or more countries call the island home.
So what draws people here?
The easy-going pace of life here is an attraction, but it's not the only attraction.
Here are 10 reasons why you should visit Caye Caulker.
10. Sunsets are spectacular.
9. Sunrises are spectacular
8. No shirt, no shoes, no problem.
7. Snorkeling at Shark Ray Alley is an adventure.
6. The Hamaca lifestyle is relaxing.
5. Lizard Juice is ... (help us to fill out this one)
4. It's cosmopolitan nature is ecclectic and vibrant.
3. Cheap seafood is abundant.
2. The view is spectacular
1. The "Go Slow" lifestyle is second to none!