Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
sansun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi. Does anyone have a 2 bedroom rental unit in the $500.00 range? Retired since 2007, relocating to Belize on a one-way flight leaving Chicago November 29, 2013.
sansun

Are you looking for a rental on Ambergris Caye or the mainland? Have you been to Belize? If you're looking at San Pedro, you'll be hard pressed to find even a studio in that price range.

Words have power. Speak it into existence.
E
E
"One Way Flight"? Dont think so.

Troll???

Bobcat, not a troll, just a terribly uninformed individual with unrealistic expectations of the world at large. I have seen a lot of posts recently from people who hear about Belize and immediately think it's like going to Hawaii only cheaper. All I can say is, "Rude Awakening".

It may not have been the best way but this is how we did it 7 years ago. Packed up our suitcases and the wife and I flew down sight unseen. Been here ever since.

hazzyy, you're the exception. I, too have moved to other states after a quick look see and never regretted it. I didn't count on a bunch of strangers on a message board to arrange for my future either. I've seen too many people look at the pretty pictures, figure they are going to be entitled to same courtesies of home, and pick up family and move. Within a few months the new wears off, they realize it really isn't like any place they've ever been, and they are madly scrambling to figure out a way to go back home. I'm an experiential junkie and fly by the seat of my pants all the time...and my relocation plan has taken almost 4 years! Everyone just needs to have an exit plan.

S
S
One way flight must just be a saying. You can't buy a one way flight to Belize unless you're a resident or national. Sorry, you might be able to buy one but you won't be allowed to board the plane.

F
F
Just curious about one way tickets as have read on other forums of people(not residents or nationals) who have travelled to Belize with a one way ticket and had no problems ?

S
S
Go for it. Unless you can show you have a return or onward bound ticket the airline won't let you board. Why? Because they have to pay your flight back if immigration doesn't let you in.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.