Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
JmHanna Offline OP
OP Offline
I need to fill up a ten dollar BZ pool here.
Go Patriots!!!!
Free conch fritters and anything else I can give away without pissing off my wife too much.
We have our own half time entertainment.
We shoot coconuts at any bar whithin reach that flys the oppositions flags (as in the Rams or the Eagles) with a 3 person slingshot.
I have only been arrested once in 6 years.
Its great!!
Jim Hanna

Jim
L
L
Can't be in AC for the Superbowl, but go Rams!!! Going to a lakeside resort here in Northern California, spa, massage, buffet dinner, game and the Sammy Hagar concert to follow! Whooo hooo! (Would rather be on AC, though).

Hey Jim! Guess we just can't pass up free conch fritters, much less a 3-person slingshot competition. So - if they let us on the plane with this long piece of surgical tubing & water balloons, we'll be pulling into the Spdinrift on Jan 29 for a month of fun. Would like to propose that we'll represent the opposition i.e., Estel's by the Sea - What do ya say? Anyway, if you see Charlie - tell him we're on our way! Of course, can't miss the chicken drop on Wed. Now all we need is a good plastic funnel for launcher. See ya soon!
Jamie & Jolene

[This message has been edited by Jolene (edited 01-28-2002).]

JmHanna Offline OP
OP Offline
So how about those Patriots?
All we need is the Rams to lose now!!!!

Jim
New England played a blinding game against Pittsburgh. They beat the crowd, the Steelers AND really terrible officials who need to be taught the Coaches Challenge rules all over.

Having said that....the Superbowl is in a domed stadium, on artificial turf and the Rams are the turf masters. Superbowl is going to be won by the NFC. Hopefully won't be a blowout, though.

L
L
NOT Pier Lounge Jim. Patriots v. Rams. Go Rams!!!!

B
B
go Pats!!!! I'm from Texas, but we've been Patriot fans ever since my son, Drew (wink, wink), decided Drew Bledsoe was his hero...just so happened that year he took the Pats all the way to the Superbowl...it's been tough being his loyal fan since then, but my Drew is ever loyal...what a day it has been for both Drews! must say it looks like another uphill battle for them again...they've been to the Superbowl 2x before & lost both times, both in the same town...guess where? New Orleans...time for a lil voodoo

E
E&T Offline
E
We'll be there Jim. As a current resident of Kurt Warner's home state and being born and raised in St. Louis------GO RAMS. I'll take some of that pool action. This will be our second Superbowl in AC. No better place to watch it except at the game itself. Something about Superbowls and Beliken. We'll make sure we pick up some more items in St. Louis before we fly out and come dressed appropriately. What other Rams fans will be there for the BIG GAME?

Mr. Pier Lounge-we're gonna launch a coconut from here..let us know when it gets there!!! Don't really care who wins.....C ..but i'll root for the Patriots just for YOU!!!

[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 01-27-2002).]

R
R
Where the heck is the Pier Lounge? I just can't place it. (Probably too much inbibing as I walked from bar to bar along the beach trying to find my way back to wherever I was staying). I am sure I have been there. Conch Fritters? Who can pass that up. Arrested only once in past six years? Your place may be a little tame for me but might give it a try. Pissed off Wife? So what else is new about the fact of "Holy Matrimony?" I posted a Super Bowl request on the board...maybe I can start at the north end and struggle southward, using the ocean as my trail marker...keep it on the left..remember that, Raymond, "keep the ocean on the left."

Ray
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.