Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Belize Weather Forecast: November 8, 2013

General Situation:
Ambergris Caye: Conditions this morning by Elbert just before or after this post!
Belize NMS: Moist and unstable conditions will support showery weather the next few days.
Advisories: *Operators of small crafts should exercise caution for gusty winds and rough seas near showers and thunderstorms.*
24-hour forecast: Cloudy skies with a few showers and thunderstorms developing mostly over the sea and coast this morning and tonight and inland this afternoon.
Winds: North - northeast 5-15 knots. Becoming gusty near showers and thunderstorms.
Marine Forecast:
Today: Winds: N-NE 5-15 kts.; seas: Choppy.; waves: 2-4 ft.; a few showers and thunderstorms.
Tomorrow: Winds: N-NE 5-15 kts.; seas: Choppy.; waves: 2-4 ft.; a few showers and thunderstorms.
Marine Outlook: Saturday night:- Winds: NE'ly 5-15 kts.; seas: Choppy.; waves: 2-4 ft. A few showers and thunderstorms
Sea Surface Temp (°F): 85
General Outlook: For Sat. and Sat. night is for continuing cloudy skies with a few showers and thunderstorms over most areas, especially along the coast.

Tropical Weather Outlook: Tropical Cylone formation is not expected in the North Atlantic, Caribbean Sea or the Gulf of Mexico during the next 48 hours.
Click for our daily Tropical Weather Report

Wind & weather forecast for Ambergris Caye / San Pedro: Great information for sailors...
Current Caye Caulker Weather Information
Belize Hydrological & Flooding Information
Belize National Emergency Management Organization (NEMO)

High Low
Coastal 29° C
84° F
24° C
75° F
Inland 31° C
88° F
21° C
70° F
Hills 24° C
75° F
18° C
64° F
TIDES:
Low - 7:56 AM High - 2:00 PM
Low - 7:17 PM High - 1:39 AM (SAT.)
Sunrise - 5:55 AM Moonrise - 10:50 AM
Sunset - 5:18 PM Moonset - 10:36 PM

CLICK here and here for detailed weather data

Oy Vey. This is rain we don't need.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
yeah sitting right on top of us

[Linked Image]
On Ambergris Caye this morning we have more rain, and life goes on. The sea is calm. We have heavy cloud cover with an expected high of 84.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
J
J
Love this pic, Elbert! In spite of the miserable weather....

Blurry, but heck why not, I make the rules :-)

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
The bird finally gets its own picture today

THERE ARE NO RULES
omg - this down pour is unbelievable. Left my bag outside last night. Now trying to dry out passport, checkbooks, wallets and money. DUMB ME! At least I remembered to bring in my camera.

Did everyone see the sky last night as the sun was setting? I think I will post a couple of pictures on the photo forum.

BTW - we had a big Dragon Fly hatch Monday - and still no mosquitoes! Yeah.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
I got a bunch of photos last night with the sunset also. Absolutely spectacular.
I don't know how to post them - what do you do?
We have some mossies up this way - but we also have lakes instead of roads and there appear to be little fish in them. Haven't heard the frogs of late, which is strange. Usually after rains they rrribbit like crazy!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

There is an area of disturbed weather over the far northwestern Caribbean this morning. This disturbed weather, which has widespread showers and thunderstorms associated with it, is associated with a trough of low pressure interacting with an approaching cold front now tracking into an area from the Bay of Campeche east-northeastward through the central Gulf of Mexico to the central and southern Florida Peninsula. Even though there is some signs of slight organization with this disturbance, development looks highly unlikely due to a combination of unfavorable environmental conditions and the fact this disturbance will be tracking southwestward into Belize, Guatemala and Honduras within the next 24 hours or so. This system should bring an increase in rain chances from later today into this weekend across Belize, Guatemala and Honduras.

Crown Weather

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 294 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.