Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
JRinSC Offline OP
OP Offline
I have seen the pics that Wiz and Hon at pelican and those are great for a way to find and learn the location and looks of the different resorts. What I was wanting was what Phil made - a layout of the different "communities" that make up whole sections of AC. Thanks again Phil.

awesome Phil!!!! i will add this to the maps area on AC.com

Phil on my Electricity bill it says Esmeralda Subd that is on the corner of Sea Grape Drive and Hurricane Street.

P
P
Eh up lad. Lived here almost 13 years. No clue where either of those Streets are!!! Is that your house area. Happy to add it to the map if you let me know boundaries, places not Street names. I couldn't even tell you the name of the cross Street 100 feet from my house on Laguna Drive - The road to the bridge!

P
P
Happy to add any sub divisions. I fogot Escalante and will add that. No clue on boundaries of Mosquito Coast or any others South or many North. What is the Caribbean Villas Banyan Bay area called? What about BC's - Perla South. Banana Beach and the subdivision behind that? Lots of blanks to fill in Happy to do it if people tell me where.

Isn't Sea Grape the road that Pedro's is on, and extends South past Vic House, etc?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
P
P
Yes Sir wink

Phil, can i get on the map, i always wanted to be on a map, can i huh, please, can i?
I'm immediately North of Las Terrazas at the Journeys End property.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
P
P
I'm just adding the subdivisions as a new layer on top of Google Map. All the text and marked places are done by others and are on the base Google Map. Anyone can go on and add something to Google Maps. I don't know how because I haven't looked but it can't be hard........or perhaps it can - as some of the locations are way out some even in the middle of the sea.

Elbert, where are you now? On the Dock at Journeys End? I'll have a look next time I go on but you can try tourself too.

Last edited by Phil; 11/13/13 04:59 PM.
Yes, on the dock at Journeys end, now called YWAM, the exact spot I wanted when I came to the island in 1986 and met Larry Parker.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 145 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,013
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.