Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
One of the great places on Ambergris Caye to spend some time and have an enjoyable experience. Do yourself a favor and see what it is actually like at the Palapa Bar. You can't miss the opportunity of floating on an inner tube and having your drinks sent down to you or just sitting at the bar and enjoying the breeze and the drinks. Who knows a little white dog might sit beside you and have a drink.

Captain One Iron
I agree, Palapa Bar is always on the menu.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
P
P
Good morning and thank you from Sunny the rummie, she does like her little toddie of rum at happy hour.

She even speaks up for it and syas "RUM " good thing she does not like Jameson or Makers Mark. To many vowels grin

Palapa Pappa

L
L
Will stop by for a visit, but I hope you are kidding about the dog...alcohol can be poisonous to both dogs and cats.

Originally Posted by LaurieMar
Will stop by for a visit, but I hope you are kidding about the dog...alcohol can be poisonous to both dogs and cats.

Only from the mouth of an attorney grin

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Laurie, I'm a dog lover and I had a lab mix that loved beer. No I never let him get drunk. He lived 16 years!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
S
S
Don't get there that often but had a good time there this past Tuesday afternoon; nice place to watch the sunset.

E
E
I haqvent been to the new Palapa but its on my list to do in Feb.

D
D
We took 32 people to the Palapa Bar one evening during our daughter's wedding in 2011. Scott and Jodi prepared special drinks in coconut shells, we had guests hunt for the couples' name with PB tee shirts as prizes, and enjoyed the large deck and new lights. It was a highlight of the wedding week for our guests. We wouldn't miss a stop at the Palapa Bar on our visits!

L
L
What is the deal with the dog? I have been to Palapa numerous times over the years and it is a great place to hang at any time. I just cannot recall a drinking dog at the bar. lol

Then again, as I think back over the years, I have had my share of seeing some dogs in bars anywhere and everywhere....:)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.