Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Which airline flies over from Municipal? SInce its half the price of the other one from what I've seen mentioned we may go that route. Any idea how to go about finding out info on it (such as their schedule etc). Any help is appreciated!

Andrea

Andrea in Atlanta
R
R
Try.
http://www.tropicair.com/

Rocio

[This message has been edited by Rocio (edited 01-30-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Rocio (edited 01-30-2002).]

Seaislegal, both airlines fly from municipal. You can Maya Island Air's website through this site: //www.ambergriscaye.com/islandair/index.html

I've flown both airlines, but only once to Municipal. They are both fine. I believe Tropic's planes are probably newer but they both get you there safe and sound! Good luck and have a great time.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
E
E&T Offline
E
Seaislegal--We're heading down this Sat. Made our reservation right on the website listed on the previous post. This will be about our 15th trip and we always go to Municipal just to get away from the people at the International airport. While it is less expensive, you have to add the $15-20 taxi ride. If only two people, it doesn't save much. Also, when going home, you probably want to fly directly to the International. Much less hassle. If this is your first trip, I'd stick with the flights out of Int'l. We always fly Tropic. Reservations online won't take 5 minutes

I've flown into the Municipal a couple of times. Last month I flew into the Municipal for the inland portion of my trip. Since I normally take Tropica, I decided to try Mayan because I'd heard they had 3 new planes. And sure enough, I was seated on brand spanking new plane. It was a great flight! I love the way the Municipal airstrip runs right beside the water. It is almost worth the trip just for that.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

OP Offline
Thanks for the input! We were initially debating the ferry but reading posts about that we've decided to go on a plane, and probably from International since it doesnt seem you really save much using Municipal. After multiple hours of travelling already, we'll just want to get there!!

Andrea in Atlanta
G
G
Maya Island offer daily scheduled flights to San Pedro from the Municipal Airstrip in Belize City. To book your flight please go to mayaislandair.com.

Thank you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 319 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.