Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
[Linked Image]

Patching up the big holes in San Pedrito

Thank you, Mayor Daniel Guerrero...I like your idea, more hardcore less fireworks. Your priorities are sound!!
Bill Thornton

More Photos here�.

[Linked Image]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
[Linked Image]

More streets get Hard Core Material. Sea Grape Drive, Princess Drive and San Juan Area.
More Photos here�.

[Linked Image]

Lakes will continue to form, even over hard core material, as long as the graders continue to dig the streets lower in the center and high on the outer edges. We really need to have the roads graded to drain.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
J
J
Amen.

D
D
Lakes will continue to form, yes we do agree. Thats why "scubalady" they are putting hardcore, im thire of reading "scubalady" road expert commenting about the roads. Scubalady you should donate some hardcore and stop complaining.......Love

Expert
We live on Sea Grape Drive and we have had NO hardcore put on our road. In fact I have had to pay for one of the lakes to be filled in front of our restaurant so people can walk in. I was told on Saturday they would be doing ours on Monday, now Tuesday and still waiting.

Last edited by Inplub; 01/07/14 12:37 PM.
D
D
Where I live we have purchased several loads of material from Caribbean Depot, not fun of the price but I managed to fixed the entrance of my driveway... How much did you pay for your "lake" to be filled????......LOVE

Expert
Cost me BZ$600 to fill half the lake which is one truck load. Very hard work when only you do it yourself. Looks great now. Taxi's can pull up on dry land and people can walk in without wellington boots on.

Last edited by Inplub; 01/07/14 06:42 PM.
M
M
Strange...I've never seen so many misspelled words and incorrect grammar from a "Dr.". But then again, I only have my Masters. Maybe there's something different in the Dr's. program. Especially for someone that has their signature as "Expert". At least ScubaLdy and I are not afraid to post our names and locations.

Dear Dr. Z
I see you registered on January 7th and have posted 6 times.
I have a feeling you are trolling.
BTW - VERY early this morning they started grading the road up here.
Between me and my neighbor across the road there is a nice DEEP flat lane. I have not gone out and measured it but the 'curb' across the road is several inches high. I envision a lake across the entire road with the first rain.
Now, Dr. Z, you can comment on my not being grateful but the fact remains that as long as they keep digging the bed deeper instead of banking it to drain away the problem will continue to get worse.
Attention: Town Board - what are your instruction to the grader?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 266 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.