Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#482568 01/10/14 10:00 PM
O
OP Offline
O
I have searched for internet cafes in San Pedro and found a reference to "Caribbean Connection Internet Cafe", but the article was several years old. Is it still open or is there anything of the sort in San Pedro?

We'll be staying at the Paradise Villas, have teenagers with schoolwork to do in the evenings, and am hoping for internet access so we don't have to pack all the schoolbooks.

Cost is not really a concern.

Thanks in advance!

A
A
Paradise Villas used to have free wifi available. That was a couple of months ago.

Yes there is an internet cafe across the street from Holiday hotel on the corner, but WIFI is everywhere now. We even have it on my dock.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
We have it in Tastes of Thailand if your hungry. LOL

PS Dinner only.

O
OP Offline
O
Thanks for all your comments.

Elbert - Do you know if the Internet cafe you referenced has computers available for use, or just an area for Internet access? If they have computers, how about simple printing availability? If the right services are available, I'd rather leave the laptops at home and use local services.

Thanks again in advance.

PS: Inplub - we are always hungry, thanks for the offer!

There is or was an internet cafe across from the lions club on front street I believe Or somewhere right near there on the east side of the street ( Sea side ) . I think they had computers there for you to use.

that is the one Inplub referenced.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Caribbean connection has computers and can print homework out - lots of local kids use their services.

O
OP Offline
O
Thanks Amanda, that's great to hear. The photo I found on the web of that place was exactly what I was wanting, just wanted to be sure it was still in business.

Thanks for everyone's comments; this forum has been wonderfully helpful. The next 3 weeks are goin to drag by...

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.