Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
U
uprrgal Offline OP
OP Offline
U
I will be on Amergris Caye November 1-8 this year and need help in finding a place to stay. We've narrowed our search to Coral Bay Villas, Paradise Villas or Banana Beach Resort. Can anyone help me? Which place is the best? I'm concerned Paradise Villas might be too close to town, hence a lot of noise. Is that a problem and is pool noise a problem too? Coral Bay seems very nice and is quite reasonable, as is Banana Beach. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

B
B
I will be going to AC from April 6-13 and staying at Coral Bay Villas. I'll let you know!~ I hope we made the right decision!!

Pool noise is definitely not a problem at Paradise Villas. As for being too close to town, I wouldn't think that is a problem either. I find its location about perfect, myself. Just on the edge of things, close enough to walk anywhere you'd like to go and just around the corner from a grocery store.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Just booked another trip to AC for May 1st. Guess where I'm staying. Banana Beach again (third time). Love it there. No question about it. Stay there and enjoy your vacation. Ocean front room is the way to go.

Didn't you just get back, Becky? No fair!

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Can ya belize it? Yep, I'm going to be doing a lot of OT til May. I couldn't let my pal Laurie go and drink all the pantyrippers by herself. Geeze, Louise Bobber. What are ya nuts? Hee, hee. Yep, I'm going back and the party's at Banana Beach. You better hurry up Bobber and make your next reservation.

I am working on the "director of Finances" for a possible Nov. I have 2 Belikins in the fridge, take one out and stare at it while forced to drink Corona. Have you ever heard anything more pitiful. Haven't had any lobster in over 2 weeks.

P
P
Bobber!
You better look at those photos you sent me and dream on!
Lobster season is OVER tomorrow. Oh, how I suffer...Ha!
Take care! Come back soon, we've got Belikins to spare.
Warmly,
Stephanie
PS: I'm a little partial but I think Tradewind's Paradise Villas are a lovely place to stay. But, then again, I run them.

Hey Becky!

My boyfriend and I will also be headed down from Chicago...and in an ocean front at Banana Beach--May 4-12. I'm sure I'll run into you....I can't wait!

Sammie

Steph, at least you have Belikins to get you through the no lobster season. Really know how to hurt a guy.

Next trip, we'll get the fish, some lobsters and the beer, you and Jim get the barbecue, and we'll set a new standard for "stuffed and hammered". I realize you are every inch a professional, but you can always use an evening off.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.