Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
L
Hey Sammie: I will be there 5/2 through 5/11 and also have an oceanfront at Banana Beach. You will love it. Didn't stay there last time, but stayed right next door. Great place. Maybe you and your boyfriend will want to do BCs barbeque followed by the Palapa on Sunday. Great time.

E
E&T Offline
E
Uprrgal--Just got back from a week at Coral Bay. All is well there. Kind of hard to go wrong no matter which you pick. Depends on what you want. Coral Bay would be more on the quiet side with a large and more secluded beach area to lounge around on. Be happy to answer any specifics you may have about that particular place. Can't go wrong with any of the three.

We're definitely in for BC's and Palapa on Sunday....I am sooo excited. I haven't had a real vaca in 3 years.....I look forward to seeing all of you!

B
B
Hey E&T
Tell me more about Coral Bay. This will be my first trip to AC and hoping we made right decision. Looking for quiet - no noise from the bars - just the surf. Are there trees between condo and the ocean to hang a hammock? How long of a walk to town REALLY? I first heard it was a 15 minute walk - then 1 1/2 miles. I don't think I can walk 1 1/2 miles in the sand in 15 minutes!! ARe the condos well furnished - blender for drinks? Thanks for any info.

C
C
I just got back from Banana Beach today. Very nice place but they are under construction. I don't know if its an addition or a new place right next door but if you want to sleep in, some of the noise can be irritating. The workers could also see right in the bathroom window if you didn't fog it up first
If I could do it again I would stay north of the cut.
Nemo

[This message has been edited by Capt Nemo (edited 02-14-2002).]

It's an addition to Banana Beach -- new units, new pool, and a restaurant, so I'm told.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
beachgirl,

Coral Bay has hammocks, and loungers in place. It is a 15 to 20 minute walk to town, shorter if you use the available bicycles. The units have everything you'll need including blenders. Everything is as good as new, if not new, and kept in first class working order. We have stayed there 12+ times in the past four years (solo and with friends), and have filled all the units in late March with our traveling companions.

CC

B
B
Thanks CHOOCHOO!
I can't wait for my trip. This will be the first time in 6 years that I haven't gone to Akumal Mexico and I'm really going to miss it, but AC will be a new experience.

Count us in to meet up for BBQ! There are 4 of us going down to AC May 4-11. We will be in the Cancun area 4/27-5/4. We are staying at the Tradewinds Paradise Villas this time and SO looking forward to the trip and getting away from the gray

E
E&T Offline
E
Beachgirl--ChooChoo is right. Excellent accomadations. Hammocks already there for you. They're my favorite spot. If you are into R&R, bring lots of books. The walk to town is delightful. Travel the beach---easier and much more pretty. Half the time you'll be walking on concrete seawalls and most of the rest is hardpack sand. We find it helpful after a couple of hours (3-5) at BC's and then a big dinner. We only get on the bikes if we are heading farther north the Sweet Basil's.You'll love it. By the way---Hey ChooChoo---Everyone at CBV says HI. Consumed much vodka for you with Ernie's help.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 272 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.