Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#485732 02/11/14 10:40 AM
R
OP Offline
R
Can anyone tell me what is going on with Reef Village? They no longer have a website, once in a while I get a hold of a guy named David who is just a prick on the phone. He is very evasive and will not answer a direct question. Does anyone know what is going on with that resort? Are they open and operating?

I think the name has been changed.
http://www.booking.com/hotel/bz/bar...eq49IgS39030188113%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2%3 http://www.booking.com/hotel/bz/barrier-reef-resort.en-gb.html?aid=311984;label=barrier-reef-resort-muq%2A62Og6Sd3jrpWeq49IgS39030188113%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2%3

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Resort? That's an insult to the word Resort...

B
B
Originally Posted by Nobody You Know
Resort? That's an insult to the word Resort...
You are the only insult here. If you don't know what is really going on then you should refrain from posting.

Lisa Cartwright is the on-site resort manager. The property is undergoing a number of very positive changes. Owners are receiving their titles to their condos and villas and all other legal issues seem to be on track to being worked out.

The owners and residents seem quite happy at the property at this point.

The pool and restaurant are still under some kind of ownership dispute but I understand it is being worked on.

R
R
Thank You Amanda.

It is nice to see some positive comments here, and accurate.

I received my title two weeks ago.

Yes there is a lot going on and the issues are being resolved. As owners, we are the first ones to wish for improvement. We have faced many challenges and are working hard to right the wrongs.

Neighbors that chose to bash us for something beyond our control is of no help and only makes matters worse. I hope our neighbors will soon understand the complete situation and appreciate our efforts, and understand it is not the owners that created the problems.

R
OP Offline
R
Everyone is talking about "positive and negative". I am just looking for some information as to what is going on down there. I have been an owner for 7 years and all of a sudden there is no website, there are no return calls, there are no phones answered most of the time. All the phone numbers have changed 2 or 3 times. The one time I got thru to David he was extremely rude and hung up on me. I need to know what is the current name of the place, who owns it, and is it even still in business. This is information that the current owners should be supplying to us. I want to pay my maintinence fees but CANNOT get a hold of anyone there. Who-ever is managing the place should be much more forthcoming about what-ever the situation is.

L
L
Can anyone tell me how real estate transactions are carried out in Belize. I find it hard to beleive buyers are waiting for their titles. In the US the buyer comes to the table with the money and the seller comes to the table with the title.

R
R
Robert, Please send me a PM. I will help you out.

R
ron Offline
R
Titles have to be registered with GOB with taxes also paid before you get the paperwork back.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 322 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.