Next Thread
Print Thread
#486848 02/26/14 11:43 AM
D
Dan T Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi Everyone!

Planning a trip for 2 couples 5/19-5/26 and would love to find a reasonable 2BR vacation rental and avoid the resort/hotel life. I've been searching on VRBO.com and TripAdvisor but it is hard to tell which reviews I can rely on.

Anyone know of a reliable site for AC rentals or have any suggestions? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Cannot wait for the trip.

Dan

Dan T, I sent you a private message.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
P
P
vrbo and flip key - the vacation rental section of trip adviser - now only allow reviews from people who stayed in the house, so reviews should give an overall accurate picture with the odd obvious anomaly here or there.

As a home owner if I get a new review I get an email from each asking if xxx stayed in the house prior to them posting the review, but I don't get to see the review. If they did stay they post the review, if they didn't they investigate it further and won't post it if they didn't stay. it's a much better system for all concerned.

Previously - like a year or two back - anyone could submit a review, from your jealous neighbor/competition to your upset ex husband/wife. It was tough and I don't have an ex wife..........

D
Dan T Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thank you Phil, I really appreciate the feedback. There were a few properties that I found mixed reviews once I searched the name of the property and the difference in the review from the ones on VRBO made me a little cautious. Thanks!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.