Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
Hey guys, well all locked in! hehe [Linked Image]

See ya there. Greg
http://captcucharts.homestead.com/belize_countdown.html

Hey GREG thanks for the count down clock.... on your web site. WOW wonderful idea. I arrive the same day!! Not soon enough let me tell you. Look forward to connecting with other boarders during the trip. Check out the board for the message about the March 'party' {Missing the Feb party.. [Linked Image]( }
Some are meeting at Fido's on Fri Mar 22nd but I'm sure there will be other gatherings.. BCs bar is also a good place to gather and the Palapa bar always has a big gathering of people on Sundays.
Take care.. Gail

PS Be warned... You will fall in love Belize!

It would be a good thing......if Barefoot Skinny would ask each night at FIDO'S if any Boarders are there, and let them call out their screen name........that would fun.

Dare To Deviate
H
H
Gailtor: Hope we'll be seeing you at Fido's on the 22nd for the March "Board Meeting" !!

Chloe: That's a great idea to have Barefoot ask for any "Board Members" each night. You have more clout than me, could you pull some strings and talk to him ? LOL When are you going down next?

Holly

K
KJ Offline
K
Thirty six more days for my husband and two teen kids, we'll miss the board meeting the 22nd, but be at BC's BBQ on Easter Sunday, hope to meet some of you there. We're north at Belizean Shores.
Kathie

HELLO>>>>>>>TIM...Barefoot Skinny......how about our request, good Buddy?

Chloe is making plans to Belize IT soon, but first have to do all those nagging things here at home, like finalizing accounting, springbreak with grandkids, and visit parents in Wisconsin, then I can travel. All that takes up the month of March.

Dare To Deviate
L
L
Who is Chairman/Chairwoman of the Board at this March gathering?

Chloe,

Sounds like pretty flimsy excuses to me. OK, OK, the parents thing is Definitely priority. Looks like the we're gonna be there for part of this, but will keep our low profile as usual. I know that you will be proud of us for not participating in what is most surely not healthy for one's reputation.

CC

Choochoo...I know you will keep a low profile, since Mrs. CC is a Kentucky Woman like me. Hey we finally opened that bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label.......very smooth. I was considering adding a drop of that blue stuff, so it could live up to the name. Wish I could be there with all of you, to help Mrs. CC keep tabs on your tabs.

Dare To Deviate
C
C
looks like it could be a good time.the special board meeting is being supported by the many friends at the " glad yur here bar"
in southwest Barsto Club/......

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.