Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S and V Offline OP
OP Offline
- We look after your house, property, dogs, cats or horses during your vacations and carry on your business as stand-in.

We are STEPHAN and VERENA, both born in 1970, a reliable and trustworthy German house and pet sitter couple taking care of your pets, house and garden when you are away. We feed the pets, take the dogs out for a walks, free them from ticks and cuddle them and also the cats too. We clean out the stables of the horses, water your plants, look after your garden, repair the fences and maintain pumps and other systems.
In the past 8 years we took care of more than 100 animals and 20 houses in different locations over Europe. Some places where "in the middle of nowhere" with alternate electricity or water supply and lots of different and special animals and the owners were always very happy with everything when they got back home. We are also very good hosts, if you are running any kind of tourist business we are experienced in preparing breakfast and receiving and entertaining your guests.
Our pet sitter service is free but it would be nice if you could recover our expenses for travel and the everyday items we may need to buy during our stay on your property.
Please visit our pet sitting website where you can see for yourself the kind of people we are, enjoy!
Kind regards,
Stephan and Verena

Where is your website there is NO link, can you run a Thai Restaurant without pets?

S and V Offline OP
OP Offline
hello "Inplub",

when you click on our displayname there is coming up a little menue where you will find one function: "view homepage".
therefore i didn´t write the websitelink direct in the first topic.
but here it is... :-)
http://thePetsitters.net

Thanks for asking us if we can run a restaurant. i could imagine that we would be able to run a restaurant but to be honest it is not really our favourite challenge... because we are not professional cooks for example. but what exactly are you looking for, where and for how long ?

ciao, verena

Last edited by S and V; 03/15/14 02:05 PM.
We are looking for someone to house sit our property in San Pedro for a few months if and when we have to go back to England. My wife is from Thailand and we have a small Thai Restaurant here.

John and Thiapay

I am from England, living in San Pedro and not very clever, but you are asking to look after our US$400,000 home, restaurant and pets and this will be free, but will only cost us your air fares here + expenses + food.

I do not know if you know the price of food here, but I will let you have some figure.

Breakfast about US$10.00 each per day.
Lunch about US$10.00 each per day.
Dinner about US$40.00 each per day.

That = US$60.00 per day each or US$840.00 a week for 2, or US$3600.00 a month for 2.

Air Fare from Europe to Belize US$3,000 for 2.
You are looking at a bill of US$6,600 a month minimum.

It will be cheaper to have the cat put down.

Does not sound free to me, but then again I am from Yorkshire in England, so maybe someone can explain this one to me.

PS. Before all the cat lovers get at me we do not have a cat.

Last edited by Inplub; 03/15/14 09:47 PM.
S and V Offline OP
OP Offline
hello john.

don´t worry - we won´t need 60US$ per day for food... we don´t go out every day having breakfast,lunch and dinner in a restaurant ;-) we prefer to cook and eat our "own meals" and that is also much cheaper.
our service is free in that way that we don´t make money with it but we think it is fair enough when we take care of pets and FEED them that we also get something to eat as an exchange...
most of the times the owners are happy to find reliable nice people for their friends with 4 legs and their property that they want to help us with the travelfees. sometimes it is less money sometimes it is more. that depends where we are at that moment "on this nice planet", from where we have to travel to. but this is a point one can talk about - we are individuals and flexible and not powered by rules.

but thanks for your open questions anyway.
have a agood day, verena

Also not to mention that in Belize you would be required to have a work permit to do this, you cannot just come here and do this as it is considered work by the GOB.

S and V Offline OP
OP Offline
hello dabunk,

yes we know.
we discussed this point of view already in detail in the other belize-forum. we don´t have planned to break the rules or do something against the law in belize.

verena

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 359 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.