Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#487783 03/10/14 08:13 PM
G
OP Offline
G
My wife and I will be arriving end of March and staying at Coco Beach. Does anybody have a recommendation for a nice place for our 15th anniversary dinner.

thank you

Not far from Coco Beach - fine dining, beachfront ambience, complimentary boat transport: Portofino or Mata Chica.

A
A
Those two are both very nice, have been to them many times. But for a really special night I'd suggest calling El Secreto, it has stunning outdoor and covered fine dining looking over the beautiful waters. They will usually provode free transport and its a beautiful ride north. Its my favorite for a special night, we celebrated Valentines there last month.

Bob

El Secreto is indeed stunning and a super-romantic idea!

Don't over look Rojo's - you don't find much more romantic than that.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
C
C
Both El Secreto and Rojo's are new to me but will try them. Our favorites so far are Hidden Treasure and Black Orchid. Dawn's birthday is the 26th and we plan on going to Hidden Treasure. Thanks for the new suggestions. This is year #7 and everything keeps getting better:)

Scott
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks for the ideas. This is our second trip and we are counting the days until we get there.

C
C
What days will you be down?

Scott
G
OP Offline
G
We arrive on the 29th and will be there for a week. The dream is to some day spend winters there as Minnesota is miserable for 6 months out of the year. 2 years ago we stayed at Grande Caribe, this year we will check out the area a little farther north.

C
C
We stay at Sunbreeze Hotel. Very cool place, right across from the airport. Cholo's golf cart rental is right there. This is year #7 so it can't be that bad. I will post dining reports. Our group will not be hard to spot. Me....will be intoxicated, sunburned, already tattooed, my wife, a director of a huge resort in the Bahamas, ponytail doctor and his girl, Estonian 36 year old girl, Tom retired from Chicago, then there's Bob......he needs to be described in person and not on camera. So 7 of us so far. See you Saturday.

Scott
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.