Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
Bought for an extended stay with the intention of selling before going home. Have baskets, have been under roof at all times. Come with locks with two keys each. Cost $335 US new with baskets and locks together. Will sell for $275 US together or $145 US each. One is dark green. One is dark blue. No damage at all.

Would like to use until end of stay 4/8. These would be perfect additions to a rental condo to enhance rentability, or for your own use. Please reply here on the forum. The bicycles are on Coconut Drive, smack dab in the middle of everything if you want to take a look at them.

Last edited by susitamargarita; 03/27/14 10:43 AM. Reason: US/BZE price confusion
P
P
Would you take $200 bz for both considering that they are used.
Looked at a few at local hardware for about the same price new....

S
OP Offline
S
Bull hockey. laugh

Hon Offline
You are mistaken. The mister just got back with a new bike, basket and lock bought at the hardware store on the roundabout - $212BZ

btw, I am in no way implying that your bikes are not worth what you are asking for them.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
P
P
Won't be needing those , just bought a neighbors for $100 bz and he threw in Free beer., no Bull hockey.....

Originally Posted by Hon
You are mistaken. The mister just got back with a new bike, basket and lock bought at the hardware store on the roundabout - $212BZ

btw, I am in no way implying that your bikes are not worth what you are asking for them.

oh here we go again....locals/non-locals/gringo/tourist pricing smile smile smile

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
S
OP Offline
S
F'real? I had a feeling....

S
OP Offline
S
Trust me, I don't want to go home and plan a hasty return. Just need to divest myself of all the junk there. Thought it would be more expensive/cumbersome to store the now-overpriced bikes here than sell and rebuy. Gasp!

Hon Offline
Originally Posted by susitamargarita
Trust me, I don't want to go home and plan a hasty return. Just need to divest myself of all the junk there. Thought it would be more expensive/cumbersome to store the now-overpriced bikes here than sell and rebuy. Gasp!

Just remember that you get what you pay for. The mister has been working on his new bike all day, trying to get it tightened up, loosened off and/or properly fitted.

Your Hurricanes may be worth what you're asking. Don't give up yet.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
S
OP Offline
S
I love my trusty transportation. It has been faultless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 150 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.