Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
HI
Huracan Diving out at Long Caye, Lighthouse Reef Atoll has a last minute cancellation for 4 night/3 day/ 8 dive package. Normal price is $1290usd per person double occupancy, including boat transporation from Belize City, all accommodation in king room with ensuite bath, all meals, all dives including Half Moon Caye wall, Aquarium, Long Caye wall and Blue Hole, and also visit to Half Moon Caye & bird sanctuary . Not including gear rental, taxes, bar tab and Marine Park fees ($30usd Blue Hole, $10usd Half Moon Caye). They're the only accommodation and dive center literally within sight of the Blue Hole.

DATES: THIS SATURDAY 29 MARCH pickup 2pm Princess Hotel Belize city to WEDNESDAY 2 APRIL dropoff 10am Princess Hotel Belize city.

20% discount off the price above:

$1030usd per person.

Email only works out there - [email protected] OR [email protected]

thanks, Anna, manager at Huracan Diving (ex Belize Diving Services, ex Mathieu's Deli... :-)

Great! Keep then coming. Those dates don't work for me. wink

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

OP Offline
Hi Seashell.. I'm intending to do some advertising on this website as Marty knows thought it was months ago we discussed it .

We have only four rooms/ max 8 px, departures only on weds and sat... if anyone can get rides out from any ofthe SP dive boats you can get drop off at Long Caye too.

We're a very well kept secret out here. most people don't know that you can stay at a boutique guest house minutes from the Blue Hole (and I suspect that dive ops and hotels in SP won't want anyone knowing that either).

If you have dates... let me know. we do 2 day/3 night, 3 day/4 night and 6 day/7 night packages.

thanks
anna

OP Offline
Prob should have put this in the "specials and events" forum...

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 149 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.