Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#489311 04/10/14 03:14 PM
OP Offline
Yesterday afternoon I stopped at Molly Malone's at The (ghost) Hotel and had lunch.
Our famous bartender, Shaggy, made me a cantaloupe smoothie and a very nice woman cooked an outstanding beef burger.
I took one of the meat patties (there were two) that was smothered in melted cheese and topped with crisp bacon out of the stack and ate it as a breadless sandwich.
When I put the remainder together it was taller than most hamburgers. This I brought home for dinner.
The French fries were plentiful and crispy. Since I put my catsup cup on my coleslaw cup I missed eating this. Too bad as I love coleslaw.
The price was reasonable, the service good and the place is nice.
I met the new manager, Bruno, who is struggling for lack of business. He doesn't understand why. I say give the guy a chance. It is new management and has nothing to do with the problems of the past.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
We will try, do you have times Harriette?

John

Damn Harriette, you're making my mouth water all the way here in Texas...Richard

R
R
I had the Cheese Steak sandwich there the other night and it was very good.

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
Nice someone is doing something with that place and the food reports are good.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

M
M
Four of us went to dinner there last night, and it was wonderful! I had the grilled shrimp (YUM!). We also had that amazing burger (with pineapple) that Harriette was referring to, another shrimp dish, and the baby back ribs.
We sat out on the back patio and watched a beautiful sunset.
This is now on our list of favourite places on the island. We look forward to going back again and again. (And the prices were quite reasonable as well, which is always a plus!)

We live south of town and need to know times and day closed if any.

Thank you, John

M
M

We enjoyed drinks there for my Birthday...And Bruno was kind enough to bring us a piece of wonderful Key Lime Cheesecake and they even sang to me......The place is Beautiful....We'll be back up there when on the North side..... smile

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
M
M
I haven't been able to find anything listing the hours or a phone number. I'll check next time I'm by there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 345 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.