Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#491438 05/27/14 05:18 AM
D
DogLady Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi All. We were wanting to start a list of owners in the Palm Bay Club. Maybe we could just maintain a thread on this forum. The email list would only be used for correspondence regarding shared rides to the area, current building/builders that are being used, news and information for the north end of the island. Mostly we just want to establish some connection with our future neighbors. Though be it... distant future!

We are also interested in talking to others who own property at the north end of the island, not just Palm Bay Club owners. Anyone that can help owners up there figure out the logistics and pros and cons of that area. Thanks to all who answer.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
You can use the private message function on this board to exchange email addresses.

You can also set up a Yahoo Group with membership (ability to read and post) limited and controlled. I have one such group for my family and it works really well. I also have one for some property in Belize. It does have to be moderated and controlled or you get a lot of garbage.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
D
DogLady Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Does anyone know of Casa Bay, Inc.? They have a planned eco resort on the north end and it is currently for sale. At the asking price I can't imagine is will sell or be developed anytime soon. Kudos to the agent that makes the commission on that one!

Anyway, their website claims that all of the permits are approved and the EIS has been done. It appears to be a couple of miles or so north of Rocky Point. Any info would be much appreciated.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.