You might think that Belize is a country made for people who are into diving, caving, hiking, and the like. But aside from the adventurous, Belize is also a great place for honeymooners. You might not know it but it is teeming with romantic places and activities, perfect for couples. Here are 12 reasons why this country is a great place to spend quality time with your partner.
1. Belize travel is easy Travelling to Belize is a smooth joy. The country has invested thought and effort into its tourist industry. It has clean signs and plenty of travel guidance online.
2. Belizean people are great Everyone you will interact with is kind, knowledgeable and eager to help. The people in Belize are also fun and friendly; they even greet each other on the street.
3. Belize is quite safe Among the countries in Latin America, Belize is one of the safest. In Belize, you can really relax, and there are hardly any street vendors or tourist hustlers.
4. Belize is a manageable size With its small size, everyone knows everyone else. You can really get a feel for different parts of the country in a short amount time without missing out.
5. Belize has interesting history Belize has enough in common with America, comfortable and interesting. You will never be bored here, and you can venture out on their epic day tours.
6. Belize is close to America By choosing Belize, you pay less than in other places. You can leave in the morning, travel for a few hours, and you will be on the beach a little after lunchtime.
7. Belize is beautiful You will love the variety of the beauty of Belize, from topical beaches with turquoise waters to the Mayan ruins in emerald jungle. The vistas are perfect for honeymoon.
8. Belize cares about the environment Signs are abounded in Belize urging people to protect the environment by throwing garbage properly, conserving energy by turning off lights, and so on.
9. Belize has options Belize can accommodate different; venture out a little more for budget food and lodging of all kinds. If you visit during the low season, you can get even better deals.
10. Belize is a melting pot of races Looking around a single street in Belize, you will Black, and Latino, White, Asian, Mixed Race, Indigenous Mayan, and Arab people all coexisting happily.
11. Belize has good food and water safety The country has all right water quality, and you will never get stomach ache from the food and drink you will consume. Plus, the seafood is amazing.
12. Belize is not crowded On your longest drives across the Belize country, you will pass far-reaching fields of green under blue skies with a very small town now and then.
Truly, Belize is a great honeymoon destination for couples who want quality time together while enjoying beautiful scenery and exciting adventures. You might even want to have a Belize wedding, and extend your stay for your honeymoon! Inquire about Belize vacation packages now.BelizeAmbassador.com