Weird request, I know. But I'm looking for an empty or almost empty gallon paint can. Really what I need is just the thin curved metal. Or for that matter thin flat metal, a garbage microwave maybe. I'm trying to repair a small round metal cylinder and need the thin metal for a patch. A gallon bean, ketchup, or restaurant sized can would work too. Anyone see one laying around? I saw an old microwave in the garbage the other day and went back for it later and it was gone. Shoot me an email. Thanks!!!!