Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
G
Just for fun I looked at this thread again today. So Bump! Only two people got it. This is how developers behave San Pedro. They are wonderful if they are trying to sell you something. They are vile if you don't like their tactics. I really enjoyed baiting them so you could see. They didn't even get that I was doing that. Cheers vampires!

GwenA, you're certifiably off the charts. Just to prove I'm not an unreasonable guy, here's the link to your house for sale. http://www.mlsambergriscaye.com/listing-sea-view-home-1021.html ...maybe someone will buy it because they saw this link here.

Some thoughts, though: What a good neighbor you were to build a THREE story residential house on a small 50ft lot. Not many people on the island build 3 stories unless it's a condo, apartment or hotel building. Come to think of it not many people in the USA build residential single family homes with 3 stories. Did you consult with your neighbors before you built a 3 story behemoth next to THEIR little 50ft lots?

Your home has been for sale for a few years now. It didn't sell before the changes began at Caribbean Villas were even thought about. It's obviously overpriced. You've committed the cardinal sin of overbuilding/overdeveloping on a small lot.

The message here is, you're a nasty hypocrite for bawling about your neighbor's comparatively lightweight development when your own property has already been developed to the limit.

FYI, I've been out of real estate for 11 months now. But I still know a bit.

R
R
I love reading a thread when people get into a pissing contest with Chris... GwenA you will lose.

G
G
Nope! That's just the point. There is no getting into a pissing contest with Chris, he's just that vile. He's an idiot because he has his facts wong. He's been trying to promote himself more recently than 11 months on Facebook as some kind of high end real estate consierge to meet all of your needs, sorta like Sothebys. Nobody was interested.
With regard to my house the lot is 50 by 100. With regard to a three story house...in hurricane territory, where I come from, it's common. Chris doesn't know enough, it's really a two story house with surge protection. The bottom floor is open. That's what all of the houses look like on the Outer Banks. Get real. There hasn't been a big storm in a while. Don't forget Mitch, and Keith. Our house isn't overbuilt at all. Developers have been enjoying under building. All of you beach level owners, enjoy your complacency.

Last edited by GwenA; 07/19/14 06:31 PM. Reason: More info
Anyway, Gwen, good luck with your 1/2 million asking price. You should be able to get about $290,000US for it now. But hurry up, those view-blocking buildings behind you are going up real fast.

Whoops, too late.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.