Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
We've been planning to move to Belize for over a year, and are looking for a place. My boyfriend lived there a few years ago near coco beach, and we would like to be back in that area- beach side, not lagoon.

A little info about us:

We have a 55lb short haired dog who will be coming with us. He has all of his shots and is very friendly.
No children
Both work online as web desigers/developers
We've both been to San Pedro, my boyfriend lived there 3 years ago- (his name is Larry he lived there with AC)

What we're looking for:
6 month to 1 year lease (preferably 1 year)
at least 2 bedrooms- (this is very important)
Beach side- not lagoon
North of the bridge, Coco Beach/Capt. Morgans area would be perfect!
Either central air or air conditioning in the bedrooms

Pricing: Between $1000, & $2000/ month US

We'd love to move around the end of Sept. but we can do sooner or later if we find the right place.

ALSO: We're offering $500 US cash to the person who finds this place for us- to be given to you on the day we move in. Reason being is that we've been looking since January and haven't been able to find what we want. Anyone with info please message me, thanks!! We can't wait to get down there!

E
OP Offline
E
Bumping- no luck yet. We'd like to be close to Cocco beach & Capt. Morgans if anyone has any info!

B
B
Have you found a place yet? I will keep an eye out. I am looking for something also.

B
B
Do you have an exact move date? And your sure you want to be all the way north? What about like a mile north of the bridge?

T
T
I have a condo at ambergris lake villas. 2 bed 2 bath, fully furnished, full ac. First floor 1300 sq ft. Over looks pool. It is south of town but great area. 100 yards to the beach. PM me for more details.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.