Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

It started with a phone call. The person on the static-y line stated she was calling from St. Paul's Bank. Immediately I envisioned myself lounging at the bank of a river somewhere, and the wheels began turning. The phone call ended and I immediately turned to our good friend Google. Where is St. Paul's Bank? Half an hour down the internet wormhole later, I was deep into the Belize River Valley, learning about the villages along the Belize River that voluntarily make up a sanctuary for howler monkeys. Just look at these names: past Burrell Boom, to Flowers Bank, Maypen, Scotland Halfmoon to Bermudian Landing, Isabella Bank, Lemonal, Double Head Cabbage, Willows Bank and St. Paul's Bank�wait! Double Head Cabbage?!! Time to alert the boss!

Awesome story from the San Pedro Sun....

Click to read it all, and see the fabulous photos!!!

Mary, Best article on Belize I've read in a long while. Good work. The first few lines grabbed me and I felt like I was starting off on a road trip with HST.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.