Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Basil Offline OP
OP Offline
B
If you are not able to make it to AC for a while and would like first hand information/video footage of your properties, i would like to help.

I am hoping to be in Belize on thursday -

Please email me in the next 24 hours with your exact property location and description and i will take digital photos/video and email them to you. - no charge!!! - just in case you thought otherwise.

email:- [email protected]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Basil, Thanks! I'm sure Caroline would like to know if the roof is on her house. It's Cindy Bradley's place in Boca Del Rio. The little white concrete place with a red roof two doors up from the gym. You can email me at [email protected].
Dan Wentworth

I
I
Basil Thanks for the offer! I just sent you an email with the info. Rick

Rick
Hi Basil: I have place on the backside, my belovied Laguna Punta, behind da airport, out on da water. I rather think its goin to be a major mess back there, probabily road wash-out. I'm more consern now about dat Tammy Martinez. Ya hear anything? Get back. Bill Thornton [email protected] PS. Good luck with yours.

Gone fishing!!
H
H
Yes Please Basil! Please check on Rich and Karen Henkes' House and please send photos, and info. on what we need to bring. Thank You Very Much!
Dana Harmel
EMAIL: [email protected]

K
K
What a great gesture for us in the States not able to get there. I will E mail you tonight. Our house is 4 miles South and maybe too much water to get to by cart. By boat real easy. Thankyou so much

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Basil joins the ranks of Hurricane Keith heroes....all of you splendid people who are providing priceless service and information to concerned folks around the world. May the seeds of kindness you sow be measured back to you one hundred fold!

C
C
SPEAKING TO YOU FROM LADYVILLE BELIZE-FLYING TO SAN PEDRO WED AM IF POSSIBLE

Chuck E.
C
C
SPEAKING TO YOU FROM LADYVILLE BELIZE-FLYING TO SAN PEDRO WED AM IF POSSIBLE

Chuck E.
D
D
Basil,
That would be fantastic if you could take
some photos of Casa Caribe for me I own a lot right beside it second row. I'll be out in Jan and will repay the favor thanks Mucho!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.