Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline
Originally Posted by champion
You are such an Ass Bing.

Don't sweat the small stuff Champ. This Palm Spring Elitist will NEVER be a permanent part of this community & will remain just a facetious interloper. Enjoy yourself Bing, as for every person that agrees w/you 20 Don't.... Thanks Champ

Last edited by Hothead; 10/06/14 01:49 PM.
B
B
https://www.facebook.com/LegendsBurgerHouse

Facebook link to Legends Jam Night!!! There are videos of tons of artists from here on the Island. Constantly uploading more, including one of the local garifuna drummers from last week.

OP Offline
Thanks BBSP!!!!!! cool

Originally Posted by Hothead
Originally Posted by champion
You are such an Ass Bing.

Don't sweat the small stuff Champ. This Palm Spring Elitist will NEVER be a permanent part of this community & will remain just a facetious interloper. Enjoy yourself Bing, as for every person that agrees w/you 20 Don't.... Thanks Champ

A New Yorker, calling yourself Hot head, hardly unique just a way of life. As far as Chump's opinion... I couldn't care less.

Valentino de Caliz plays some really good rock at Hurricanes one night during the week and he can be found at AJ's Sunday nights for Kareoke....music is in every bar we pass by most nights. There isn't a musician on this Island that isn't chock full of talent.....But being one myself, I am always mindful that these folks are making a living........putting food on their table and paying their rent with THEIR gigs, I am on this island to suppport them in any way I can, it usually involves listening....and if I am so lucky to be asked to play a song or two, then I feel very grateful.....Derrick, Tull, Sherry and Dennis Wolfe, Brent Butcher, Valentino, Dale Wallace, Will, Keith, William Portillo.....you might know them all...
I would say we are all lucky to have Legends cause that is a good place to jump in the jam with everyone without a doubt....Legends has once again become a busy spot on Tuesday nights. Monday night at Fido's is the spot to listen to Sherry and Dennis Wolfe along with Dale Wallace, Dale and Will are at Pinneapple's on Tuesday as well, Sherryokie on Wednesday nights at Roadkill, Brent Butcher at Sandy Toes on Fridays from 4-7, Wet Willy's hosts Dennis and Sherry Wolfe for Steak Night, Saturday's is Island Time with Brent Butcher, Sunday Funday with at Crazy Canucks with The Cover Ups.....I have not begun to cover all the live music, ABC's host live music as does Wayo's....Hope this helps...on any given night when you are in Paradise...

mar
OP Offline
Originally Posted by mardeuce
Valentino de Caliz plays some really good rock at Hurricanes one night during the week and he can be found at AJ's Sunday nights for Kareoke....music is in every bar we pass by most nights. There isn't a musician on this Island that isn't chock full of talent.....But being one myself, I am always mindful that these folks are making a living........putting food on their table and paying their rent with THEIR gigs, I am on this island to suppport them in any way I can, it usually involves listening....and if I am so lucky to be asked to play a song or two, then I feel very grateful.....Derrick, Tull, Sherry and Dennis Wolfe, Brent Butcher, Valentino, Dale Wallace, Will, Keith, William Portillo.....you might know them all...
I would say we are all lucky to have Legends cause that is a good place to jump in the jam with everyone without a doubt....Legends has once again become a busy spot on Tuesday nights. Monday night at Fido's is the spot to listen to Sherry and Dennis Wolfe along with Dale Wallace, Dale and Will are at Pinneapple's on Tuesday as well, Sherryokie on Wednesday nights at Roadkill, Brent Butcher at Sandy Toes on Fridays from 4-7, Wet Willy's hosts Dennis and Sherry Wolfe for Steak Night, Saturday's is Island Time with Brent Butcher, Sunday Funday with at Crazy Canucks with The Cover Ups.....I have not begun to cover all the live music, ABC's host live music as does Wayo's....Hope this helps...on any given night when you are in Paradise...

WOW!!!!!! Now that's informative...... Thank you my friend!!!!!! I'm definitely looking forward to a Jam at Legends on the 14th & SherryOke on the 15th!!!!!! Going to be a Fun Filled 2 weeks!!!!!!

R
R
bobcat bill

Thanks for the info on the radio station, it's my go music when I'm in my office! Brings back memories, since I graduated high school the 1st year the station went on the air! What a great educational experience for those students involved! However in todays education environment, stateside, don't see many high schools starting such a great "class".

Thanks!
RedRover96

What about local musicians that aren't ex-pats? Where are they playing so that we may support them and help them make a living too? Thanks.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Several of the musicians mentioned are Belizean. All of them are local.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Collyk I'm aware that they are all local and some have become Belizean. Regardless, I"saw no mention of the Small World duo, etc.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 359 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.