Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
W
Oops--forgot our e-mail. It is [email protected]

L
L
Thanks for the offer, my partners are down there right now and if you have time could you send a picture of Iguana Gardens and Barefoot Iguana, I beleive we had a lot of people stay at Iguana Gardens and hope it stood up to Keith. Thanks buddy and will reciprocate something with you later.....hope to meet you one day..my e-mail is [email protected]

L
L
Thanks for the offer, my partners are down there right now and if you have time could you send a picture of Iguana Gardens and Barefoot Iguana, I beleive we had a lot of people stay at Iguana Gardens and hope it stood up to Keith. Thanks buddy and will reciprocate something with you later.....hope to meet you one day..my e-mail is [email protected]

S
S
Basil,

We are looking for information on Ian and Barb Coull who live 3-4 mi south of San Pedro, next to kathyw who I believe was going to email you last night regarding her property. We would appreciate it if you could let us know if you see them down there working on their house.

Thanks
[email protected]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks for your very kind offer. We just finished building our dock (fortunately haven't started on the house yet!) and are assuming it's gone but if you get a chance to get to the south end, our lot is just south of the pine forest and about 1/4 mile north of Malcolm's house - if still standing it's the only dock in the area. We don't need pictures but would love to know what's left of the dock. Thanks again for your helping out. KB & Quinn

M
M
Thanks for your more then generous offer.

My Name is Diana McEnroe I am one of the owners of Unit # 6D at the Playador.

We would sure appriciate if you could go to The Playdo and Take some Pictures of Unit # ^ D and or the resort itself. We would also appriciate a damage report on # 6 D and or the resort.

God Bless You for taking the time to Help Everyone out.

Our E-mail address is

[email protected]

Thanks again SOOOOOO much

Diana and Mike McEnroe Unit # 6 D @ The Playador.

M
M
Basil, What a wonderful offer for AC residents. If you get to the island on Thurs could you please see if you can contact our daughter & family. Dawn & Mike O'Connor. They live in a two story concrete home on Coconut Dr. on oceanside & own Barefootwatersports, Inc. We rcvd bad cell phone connection call Tues saying all safe & request for generator, diesel, & ATV. Please tell them we are working on requests asap. The hard part is getting them to the island. Do they need anything else? My sister "Ping" is willing & able to fly in on American from DAllas with supplies as soon as we know what they need & when she can go. Any info back from the island on them will be greatly appreciated by the whole family. Thanks so much & God Bless. Margie & Cort Kopp [email protected] 360-892-3101

Margie Kopp
R
R
Thank you for the offer. Our home is 3 miles south of town next to [south of] Casa Tortuga. Aqua color two story. email:[email protected].
We also have been trying to get information about the well being of Dina, Jesus and Angie Gonzalaz and Oscar, Amparo and Alessandra Gutierrez. Any word about them would be deeply appreciated.

Rox
D
D
Basil
Please check on Dockside Bar & Grill and
The Boatyard. Have interests in both as well
as good friends.

V
V
Would like to know how Paradise Villas withstood the hurricane. We usually stayed in unit next to gate entrance. Also own Lot #27 at Mata Grande between Dr's house (formerly) and a fairly new modern home, 4.5 miles north of San Pedro. I believe Journey's End is not too far away. Thanks for any info provided. e-mail address is: [email protected]

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.