Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
BarbS Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Volunteers wanted at San Pedro High School!

Come help our high school students with basic math, grammar, writing; drama; art; etc. (you choose which topics you can help with!). Whether you can give one hour a week or more, our students would benefit greatly. Sessions would be after school normally from 3:45 to 4:45 on days that suit your schedule. For more information, please contact school counselor Alexis Guerrero at [email protected] or 226 2045.

Thank you!

R
R
Hello Alexis,
Thank you for allowing me to follow up with you regarding your plea for volunteers at San Pedro High School. You will be pleased to know that I have many years experience with both tutoring my own children as well as countless hours volunteering in various school systems. Also, I hold a degree in Psycholgy as well as a certification as a TEFL teacher. So, I believe I can help!
For your convenience-- please see below-- my email address,
The best,
Karen Merritt
[email protected]

B
BarbS Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi Karen,
Thanks for offering to volunteer! I posted this message on Alexis's behalf; I will send your message to her via her direct email ([email protected]) & include you on that message.
Thanks!
Barb

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.