Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#500448 01/28/15 10:31 PM
BZ4me Offline OP
OP Offline
Do any of you who have gotten your residency by using an Expeditor have names of ones you trust?

S
S
Complete waste of money. Do it yourself.

agreed. Just apply and save your headache.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
BZ4me Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by elbert
agreed. Just apply and save your headache.

I too agree with you, however, since it's been over 18 months in Belmopan and there is still no news from Mr. Wade or anyone else. I thought I would start looking at different avenues.

Ours took 3 months, what have you been doing wrong? LOL

What's in Belmopan? Are you perhaps looking for a customs agent? To me expediter means someone who is delivering.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
S
S
Call every day, be polite and eventually they will get so sick of you that they will process your application. Get names and ask for the same person each time.

R
R
Sometimes there are bottlenecks in the system, even when your paperwork is correct and on the up and up. It is very difficult to get through this "bottleneck" without some grease. It isn't right but I have some friends who I heard have had this problem a few years ago.

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
BZ4me Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you. I have Mr. Wade, who's scarier than "Freddie" I also have Mr. Ramon Reyes, Ms. Gallup too. I met Amin who is the Cousin to the security guard here on the island at Atlantic Bank, Delroy. Both of them are so much alike and just as kind. I also met with the Ministry of Labor, Mr. Zungia and even got to meet with our Detective in Special Division who not only found our papers that Mr. Wade said was missing. They were in my file that was on his desk. When I would ask for phone numbers I was told they never gave them out. Do you have some of their numbers?

BZ4me Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by ragman
Sometimes there are bottlenecks in the system, even when your paperwork is correct and on the up and up. It is very difficult to get through this "bottleneck" without some grease. It isn't right but I have some friends who I heard have had this problem a few years ago.

Would you mind having your friends tell me who to lube?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.