Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Caution still on property + court claim registered [Linked Image]

If this is an official document why blank out the names?

W
W
Comes as no surprise to me that people don't want publicity in "Soap Opera" Belize, what is surprising is that no one has bothered to refute this caution? If it indeed prevents a sale, something smells funny.

A
A
So, does anyone know when the Split will go back to normal?
The decreased traffic hurts us and a lot of other businesses down here at the north end of the Village.

Hello Artisan,
here comment of Emerald point (owner of the split)lawyer:

*Naima Barrow, attorney for the landlord, proved to Justice Courtney Abel that a sale has been arranged, and that it is legal and binding. Barrow also proved that she has the money for the sale of the land in escrow while this dispute is being resolved.*

just for people to understand:

there is only a sign agreement between Emerald point and new potential buyers .
money transaction still freeze in the *in trust* bank account of lawyer till all caution and court claim is cleaned up to get good title

the caution still on all building and entire land of the split till court decision
the registered court claim is for couple of millions $$$$$$$ and new potential buyers are now aware of the legal situation

i am sorry Artisan,i do not think new buyers will put any more money to improve properties and facing loosing all investment till the caution and court claim situation is fixed.

the good point for you and all business north part of island:
nothing stop them to now operate Lazy Lizard bar
yes they are aloud to open and operate Lazy Lizard bar but are they still motivate to forward ???????

the SAGA continue...

D
D
So, we are coming to visit in a couple weeks. Even though the bar is closed, can people hang out at the split? In the past we have thrown a towel down, read a book, drank a beer, snorkel in the split. We are hoping to do that again. Thanks, Dawg

The harder I work the luckier I get.
Wondering the same thing ... we will be there in less than two weeks. Sad that it won't be officially open though.

P
P
Beach Reserve/Queens Land in Belize is 60 feet from shore of most water and def beach. No way you can be stopped. Public land

D
D
Thanks.

The harder I work the luckier I get.
R
ron Offline
R
Today the new owners had a bunch of guys working on the bar, grounds and building some tables. started serving around 1:30. i guess they are spending money and are open again, throwing "caution" to the wind.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day