Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Images In This Group
11148586_810524148995157_20629954345314284_n.jpg
Peter Tonti
by Marty on 04/17/15 05:13 AM

Tourism pioneer passes away

It is with heavy hearts and tremendous sadness that we announce the passing of this well accomplished tourism magnate, Peter Tonti on April 16, 2015. Mr. Peter Tonti, has always had Belize close at heart since his arrival to Belizean shores in the 1970’s as a volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Since then, Tonti has come a long way and has held high positions such as the CEO of Cahal Pech Village Resort and former 2nd Vice President of the Belize Tourism Industry Association (BTIA).

After completing his term as volunteer, Mr. Tonti remained in Belize to work in Belmopan for the Reconstruction and Development Corporation. He later joined the Belmopan Convention Hotel in 1983. From those early days, Peter saw the opportunity Belize held as a thriving tourism destination and quickly became one of the pioneers at the forefront of the development of the Belize tourism industry.

Peter’s accomplishments and contributions for over the past 30 years are countless and immense as he committed himself wholeheartedly to the BTIA and eventually became a board member.

Peter was always passionate and dedicated to the sustainable growth of the tourism sector, and served in various national committees until the time of his passing. Mr. Tonti was also a big fan of conservation and was a member on the board of the Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT), from 2010-2013. In addition to his vast contributions to the tourism industry, Mr. Tonti was also the Chief Financial Officer of the Lodge at Chaa Creek for 15 years before joining the team at the Cahal Pech Village Resort in San Ignacio, Cayo District.

BTIA President, Mr. Osmany Salas says, “Peter Tonti will be greatly missed. Just a few months ago, he called me several times to persuade me to offer myself to serve as BTIA President. Peter was very persuasive and inspirational. You could sense his love for Belize in everything that he did. I am happy for having had the opportunity to know him. As a pioneer of the tourism Industry in Belize, Peter’s contribution will be felt for a very long time.” On behalf of the BTIA President, Board of Directors, Staff and Members, we extend our deepest condolences to his family and friends.

The details of his funeral services will be announced shortly. Mr. Peter Tonti will be greatly missed!

Farewell Peter Tonti

It is with great sadness that the management and staff of Chaa Creek farewell a former long-time visionary of the Chaa Creek Team.

Peter Tonti, who was with Chaa Creek for fifteen years, most recently as the company’s Chief Financial Officer, passed away on April 15th, 2015, leaving a huge void in the entire Belizean tourism industry, where he carved out a legacy as one of the industry’s pioneers and contributors to its early success.

Arriving in Belize as a Peace Corps volunteer in the 1970s, Mr Tonti fell in love with the country and people and, when his tour was finished, decided to stay on.

It was a time of dramatic change in Belize as the little country evolved from a colonial backwater to become one of the region’s most vibrant sovereign democracies.

It was also the time when Belize moved from an agrarian based economy to become one of the world’s most exciting tourism destinations, and Peter was perfectly placed to assume a role in this development.

After working for the Reconstruction and Development Corporation in Belmopan, Peter Tonti joined the Belmopan Convention Hotel in 1983.

An early member of the Belize Tourism Industry Association, Peter continued contributing his experience, knowledge and energy to Belize’s tourism sector for years, eventually as BTIA board member.

Peter joined the Chaa Creek family in May 4th 1998, and in addition to displaying a keen understanding of corporate finances and an organisational ability that contributed to Chaa Creek’s rapid growth during this period, he also shared the ethos of environmental sustainability and responsible tourism that underpins Chaa Creek’s commitment to eco-tourism.

This blend of pragmatic corporate management combined with a deep love of the environment is what set Peter apart and made him so integral to Chaa Creek’s – and indeed Belize’s – eco-tourism development.

Always ready to lend a hand, Peter was a board member of the Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) from 2010-2013 and active in a variety of community and national environmental and social initiatives.

Many people and groups benefitted from Peter’s astute financial advice and organizational abilities, and his home above Chaa Creek’s offices on Burns Avenue in San Ignacio was a welcoming enclave for business and social activities where Peter, often with an after hours glass of Scotch in hand, would hold court as he dispensed advice and anecdotes to his colleagues and an upcoming generation of tourism professionals.

In this, as in so many areas of life throughout Belize, Peter is already greatly missed. It is no exaggeration to say that Belizean tourism will never be quite the same without him.

Peter is survived by his wife, Delita, kids Guliana and Gianni Tonti. Funeral arrangements will take place April 22nd at 3:00pm (Belize Time/Central Time) at the Sacred Heart Parish, Church Street, San Ignacio, Cayo, Belize.

Goodbye Peter, and we know that you are leaving Belize, and the world, all the better for your having been here. You will be greatly missed.

Chaa Creek

Cahal Pech Village Resort Mourns the Loss of CEO Peter Tonti

On April 16, 2015, Belizeans lost a legend of a man. A pioneer, a visionary and an inspirational leader, Mr. Peter Tonti’s recent passing has left many of those who knew him in shock, disbelief and deep sadness.

So great was his love for the country, so firm was his faith in its potential, that Mr. Tonti led, shaped and inspired the country’s biggest economic asset: its tourism industry, ultimately playing a pivotal role in its direction and flourishing success.

A renaissance thinker to all those who knew his work and witnessed the legacy he left behind firsthand, Mr. Peter Tonti lived by example, quietly yet aptly guiding his colleagues, friends and staff alike with a wisdom, kindness and forward thinking style that consistently left everyone better for it.

Mr. Tonti first arrived to Belize as a Peace Corps volunteer in the 1970s. His instant love affair with the country was so deeply rooted, that he couldn’t leave, and decided to make Belize his home. It wasn’t long before he was working in Belmopan to help build and fashion Belize’s new capital with the Reconstruction and Development Corporation, and joined the Belmopan Convention Hotel in 1983.

At his passing, Mr. Peter Tonti was Chief Advisor to the Belize Tourism Industry Association (BTIA), the country’s tourism watchdog he helped found in 1985.

He served on the Inter-American Development Banks Civil Society Consulting Group for Belize and on the Board of the Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) from 2010 to 2013, and led the luxury resort, The Lodge at Chaa Creek into its glory years when he served it as CFO from 1998 to 2013, before ultimately taking the reigns as CEO at the awe-inspiring hilltop Cahal Pech Village Resort.

In 2013, with the help of young online marketing mastermind Larry Waight, he also helped found Belize Media Group and BelizeGlobe.com, the country’s fastest growing media house. The thriving breaking news site has quickly become one of the world’s best examples of the power of citizen journalism in recent years, already reaching over a million readers in less than a year of its founding.

But perhaps Mr. Peter Tonti will be most be remembered for is not only the legacy he left for the nations media and tourism industries, but the legacy of selfless kindness he left in the hearts of those who knew him.

“If all he did was contribute to the new capital of Belize, that would have been enough,” says Tanya Silva, General Manager at Cahal Pech Resort. “But he literally changed the lives of those with whom he came into contact. When I didn’t have faith in myself, Peter had faith in me. That sort of man is irreplaceable.”

“He was a giant of a man,” says Cahal Pech Village Resort chairman and owner Daniel Silva. “He was someone who left both the world and Belize a better place. I’m personally devastated: I can’t imagine a Belize tourism world without him and I suspect legions of people with whom he came into contact feel exactly the same way.”

“Shock doesn’t begin to describe how I felt when I heard this news,” says Silva.

Long ago, before he died, Mr. Tonti was once asked, how he wanted to be remembered. He sat back for a moment, thought briefly, and finally said:

“I’ve led a humble life. I only ask to be remembered in other people’s hearts as someone who came along and unselfishly helped them,” he said. “I want to be remembered as the guy who made a difference in the lives of Belizeans and throughout the world, to be thought of as the man who believed in others–even those who had a hard time believing in themselves.” And to many, that is exactly how he will be remembered.

As tributes continue to flow in from all corners of the country, plans are underway to celebrate his life and legacy at the Sacred Heart Parish Church in San Ignacio, Cayo on April 22nd at 3 p.m. (Belize Time/Central Time).

For more information, please contact Tanya Silva at Tanya@cahalpech.com or by calling 601-0315.

Editor’s note:

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN MAKING A DONATION AT THE FUNERAL, THE FAMILY OF THE LATE MR. PETER TONTI HUMBLY ASKS THAT A MONETARY DONATION BE MADE TOWARDS THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND HONORING THE LEGACY OF MR. TONTI, IN LIEU OF FLOWERS AND WREATHS. THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER WILL BE PUBLISHED ON MONDAY.

PLEASE EMAIL TANYA@CAHALPECH.COM OR CALL 633-0740 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING A DONATION.

Larry Waight for Breaking Belize news

May You Shine As Stardust

“We are all writing the story of our life. We want to know what its “about”, what are its themes and what theme is on the rise. We demand of it something deeper, or richer, or more substantive. We want to know where we’re headed – not to spoil our own ending by ruining the surprise, but we want to ensure that when the ending comes, it won’t be shallow. We will have done something. We will not have squandered our time here”. (Po Bronson (2003) What should I do with my life)

When you read this piece of writing, it will be one of a thousand tributes. Just one of a thousand online. There will be thousands more who will in many quiet ways sing praises of Don Pietro, as I personally called him. His familiar Don Jose still resounds within me today, especially today and every day hereafter.

The day I met Peter it was only to be for three minutes. The universe did not design it that way. I did. What the universe did was align the path which on that day would attach me to Peter Tonti for the next 14 years. “How can we help you be the best guide?” I smiled and I stared him in the face. His convincing eyes smiled back at me and I knew that this man was seriously honest and truly wanted to help me – for the big picture in this tourism industry. From that moment, we respected each others position in our company but words cannot convince anyone of the strength of a friendship that was born that day.

We met many times at the office after work or at his house late evenings. We discussed politics, religion and world peace. We became hippies for one hour at least every meeting. Peter was raised in New Jersey and a proud Italian – that was where our conversations always ended up. Italians and Arabs. Belizean Italians and Belizean Arabs. Peter knew everyone. My training in anthropology he enjoyed – he had the stories and the histories and I placed them in anthropological perspectives. Hours would pass, then, he would cook something. The gentleman was an awesome chef!

I lost my dad in 2102 and Peter was as usual, the great friend. Offering me solace with one story after the next not only of my dad but also of other great Belizean people who we have lost and reminding me that my father was one of the greats. “This is the time to be centred. You have great things to accomplish. We cannot lose you to too much heartbreak; to sadness. Our country needs you. Your family needs you. Your father would want you centred, right now!” Peter Tonti at that moment, became the father figure I had lost in October 2012.

The distinction of Peter from many other people in business – and it was not policy that forced him ever to do this – was he believed in helping each person in his company with their lives. As he said to everyone who would listen, especially to Larry and I: “Business is about each side winning. That goes for within your company too. Help people with their lives”. That was not company policy. That was Peter Tonti’s policy. Peter Drucker and Anthony Robbins were going to be proud of Don Pietro for sure!

There was great debate inside me to include this portion of my blog in honouring Peter, but I find it appropriate. The reason its appropriate is because, while Peter became the father figure I had lost, he was the father figure of a brother from another mother much longer, Larry Waight. Generations separated them. What I thought was a business friendship was way more than that. Peter offered his knowledge and experiences (in tourism business) and Larry took everything in. Larry was always self-motivated but the tenderness that Peter brought to him and to the many people who mourn him today – no amount of money can buy that.

To close, my sincerest and warmest condolences go out to his family, Dr. Delita Tonti, his wife, Giuliana Tonti and Gianni Tonti his children, and his three grand children. He loved you guys the best. I know.

I hope you guys can read this and feel this in his voice:

“This is the time to be centred. You have great things to accomplish. We cannot lose you to too much heartbreak; to sadness. Our country needs you. Your family needs you. Your father would want you centred, right now!”

Blessings in abundance…

by Joe Awe

Remembering Peter Tonti

How will you be remembered?

Many people live their lives without leaving a mark on society. This isn’t the case for Peter Tonti. Originally from the U.S., after completing a Peace Corps volunteer session in Belize in the 1970s, he decided to permanently live there. He set up shop in the tourism industry and helped pioneer a young industry that was in need of much guidance.

I officially met Peter when I started working at The Lodge at Chaa Creek; however, I was acquainted with him before that. I’m from San Ignacio and that’s where the Chaa Creek offices are. He was known as the guy who walked all over town. That’s strange in Belize because anyone who can afford a car, owns a car – public transit sucks and it is also considered a status symbol. A car means your standard of living is good.

At the office Peter commanded respect, and after work he was super casual and loads of fun to party with. I remember when I just started working with him and I would tell myself I couldn’t wait for us to be cool enough to hang out. His best friend was Mike Green, a guy who also worked at the lodge as the conservation manager, and on Fridays you’d see Mike Green come by the office at the end of the day to pick him up for some TGIF fun. Grrr, I wish I was invited I would tell myself. Haha.

There are many things that I learned from Peter but there are two things that I am most grateful for.

One…

Read, read and then read more. I thought that as a CFO Peter would only be interested in finances but it was quite the opposite. I later realized that to have a leg up in life, you need to be a prolific reader and have random knowledge about everything. On some days I would see Peter spend all day consuming the Internet. He would jump from one website to the other.

He would also subscribe to many business magazines and from him I learned to read The Economist. I had no interest in the world and finances but since he had a subscription, after he read it he would pass it down to anyone at the office.

Two…

Know and think like your customers. Here’s an example: I was once conversing with a travel agent who claimed to be a big shot. I was excited to make him sell Chaa Creek and he was interested in visiting the property but had a pre-condition of not giving a deposit for his stay. He claimed that he was not comfortable paying before he stayed at the lodge. In Belizean culture having a service or product before you pay is pretty standard so I didn’t see it as a problem. I went to discuss the matter with Peter and told him I thought the agent was making a practical request. Peter said to me: “Lorenzo, when you’re in the US and you go to a McDonalds, do you pay after or before you get your Big Mac? If this guy is serious about doing business with us he will have no problem following our policy.”

The last time I saw Peter was in January 2015. I was sitting in front of Scotia Bank in downtown San Ignacio and he came over to say hi. He looked different and I mentioned he had coloured his hair. He laughed and said he had to look a little younger. That’s how I will remember him, with a smile and always walking.

Belize Adventure

Comments
#503604 - 04/23/15 04:39 AM Re: Peter Tonti [Re: Marty]  
Marty Online happy
Marty  Online Happy
The following obituary was written by Larry Waight and read by Mike Green at Peter Tonti’s memorial mass in San Ignacio Town, Belize on Wednesday, April 22,2015.

A Tribute To A Belizean Legend : Obituary of Peter Tonti

Nelson Mandela. George Cadle Price. Maya Angelou. Add the name Peter Tonti to those sorely missed by legions of people whose lives and futures were made better just because destiny brought him into their lives! Is this too grandiose a comparison to make when placing the name Peter Tonti into this star-studded company? Not if you know the extent to which the man impacted the nation of Belize for half a century—not if you’re aware of the fact that everything he touched during his life in Belize will continue to flourish because he had a hand in so many institutions, movements and changes that shaped the nation. Such is his legacy.

Peter Tonti’s story doesn’t begin with fame, fortune and recognition. A powerful urge to make the world a better place in which to live drove the young man to public service: He joined the Peace Corps in the 1970s and by God’s good grace, he was assigned to work with people in the little-known nation of Belize. Simple actions, big changes and sincere devotion to those with whom he interacted during his tenure became so rooted in his consciousness, when time came to end his Peace Corps service, he found himself incapable of leaving. Belize had become his home. And so he stayed to work among the people and the society he had come to treasure.

According to Proverbs 16:9, “A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.” And so it was that Peter Tonti set off on a half-century journey in Belize that did not end until his untimely death on April 16, 2015. During the decades that spanned this era, it would be no exaggeration to say that Peter Tonti was one of the people who saw in Belize a remarkable haven destined to become a world-class tourist destination. All that was needed were visionaries like Peter to help mold the clay of Belize into its present state.

Did everything Peter Tonti undertook contribute to nation building? In a way, yes. His career was built of the bricks and mortar needed to shape a country, and as such, his tenure with the Reconstruction and Development Corporation was a first step along a path that rarely ventured outside the tourism industry. For it was in tourism that Peter realized that he could impact Belize’s metamorphosis from obscurity to the place Leonardo DiCaprio recently chose to build a state-of-the-art, eco-friendly resort.

Along the way, Peter affiliated with the Belmopan Convention Hotel in the 1980's and he became a driving force behind the Belize Tourism Industry Association (BTIA) as a member, advisor and board member. His attention to detail and willingness to undertake anything necessary to help the BTIA prosper even resulted in Peter's willingness to author BTIA’s constitution, no easy feat for a constitutional drafting neophyte!

Peter held prominent positions, such as CFO of the luxury resort, The Lodge at Chaa Creek which he led into its glory years from 1998 to 2013, before ultimately taking the reigns as CEO at the awe-inspiring hilltop Cahal Pech Village Resort. Meanwhile, his tireless committee and volunteer activities could only be called Herculean: As an Inter-American Development Bank's Civil Society consultant and Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) board member, Peter worked tirelessly to put Belize on the eco-environmental map. He was as zealous about protecting all that is lush, pristine and wondrous about the land as he was about rare archaeological sites and natural wonders.

With energy to spare, Peter Tonti traveled the planet extolling the virtues of Belize at trade shows, travel and marketing events and he certainly wasn’t above visiting other nations on his own just to spread the word about the place he had come to adore. Yet he still had work to do, which is why Peter Tonti co-founded Belizeglobe.com, an informational website about all-things-Belizean to promote and market his homeland.

With Larry Waight, he jumpstarted the Belize Media Group (BMG) and was responsible for helping grow one of the most widely read news sites in Belize: Breakingbelizenews.com. More than one million people in-country and in the diaspora regularly visit the site that might never have seen the light of day, had Peter’s and Larry’s paths not crossed.

But, a man like Peter Tonti doesn’t become a legend by holding down jobs, serving on boards, weighing in on the right side of critical issues like environmentalism or advocating on behalf of a nation. Legends emerge because they touch people individually. They care. They are tender. Merciful and kind. And they are willing to go beyond what is expected of them to make a better world…which is why Peter Tonti left behind so many bereft people when he passed. We would be hard-pressed to mention all of them here, but no profile of a beloved man would be complete without quoting those who grieve this monumental loss.

One of the best places to start would be to invoke the words of Larry Waight, with whom Peter Tonti founded the Belize Media Group in 2013. Calling him “a great man who lived with purpose and passion and both a pioneer and avatar in Belize’s vibrant and vital tourism industry,” Waight recalls a giant of a man who made his life an exquisite work of art while urging others to go big, make things happen and change the world. He loved to issue this directive: We’ve only got one shot in this life, so let’s make it count, let’s make a difference, let’s make a contribution!”

Among Waight’s favourite recollections is a story about Peter Tonti walking along Burns Avenue by himself at Christmas and encountering a homeless man who pleaded with him for something to eat. Without hesitating, Peter pulled bills from his pocket and handed them over without even checking the amount.

When the homeless man realized that this stranger had filled his palm with a large sum of cash, he was rendered speechless. “He was the happiest man on earth at that moment,” Peter recalled.

That moment in time would come full circle years later when Peter and Larry got together for one of their long walks so they could talk about everything from world conditions to gossip du jour. The two strolled to Burns Avenue and Santa Elena. It was late—around 9 p.m.—when they sensed that they were being followed.

Without a thought for his personal safety, Peter turned to confront the man and asked why he was following the two of them. The man’s response left both speechless: “I am protecting you,” the stranger replied. “You are a kind man and I don’t want anyone to hurt you out here.” As fate would have it, their protector was the very same man who had been the recipient of Peter’s Christmas generosity!

What eulogy could surpass this tender story?

Larry Waight wasn’t the only person in Belize to be deeply touched by Peter Tonti. Cahal Pech Village Resort General Manager Tanya Silva remembers a time that Peter had more faith in Tanya than she was able to muster on her own. Recalling his wise words and sage advice will provide some comfort to Tanya in the days ahead, as will staying close to those who adored him—like Mike Green, Joe Awe, Lloyd Alvarez in addition to Larry Waight.

“Because Peter was the consummate giver, he was incapable of giving less than everything in his possession—time, advice, money, you name it,” recalls Waight. “He expected nothing back, a trait that sets him apart from the crowd. He loved to talk about tourism, history, world events—and he usually knew more than the rest of us, no matter how big the conversation circle happened to be!”

Did he have heroes? He did—and they were formidable men who forever changed the world. Among his favourites were Renaissance men like Stephen Covey, Jim Rohn, Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, Winston Churchill, Steve Jobs and the father of Belize, George Price. “Let’s just say that Peter would have been able to hold his own in the company of these great thinkers,” Waight speculates, “and I’m pretty sure he’s doing just that in heaven at the moment!”

Asked to speculate about what he would like etched on his headstone, said at his memorial, written in his obituary or just recalled by the people whose lives he touched, Peter Tonti didn’t hesitate to respond to the question years ago. “I want to be remembered as the guy who made a difference in the lives of people in Belize and in the world.” This statement might be called simplistic if uttered by a lesser man, but given his influence, passion and exemplary life, those words fit very nicely into his memorials, thank you very much.

Gone but not forgotten is no cliché when the name Peter Tonti is evoked. There will be no forgetting and certainly no one capable of filling his shoes is destined to appear. The dream for Belize’s future burns brightly in the sun thanks, in good measure, to Peter Tonti having lived, worked and loved in Belize. And because he has left a profound mark on the nation and its people, his spirit will live on in the works, efforts and thoughts of those who loved him most. And that is exactly as it should be.

The family of the late Peter Tonti humbly asks that any donations made in his memory—be they in kind or monetary—be directed instead to the newly-founded scholarship fund just established in his name. Information about the bank account selected to administer this fund is account#650-222-90030 in Belize Bank San Ignacio Branch. The name on the account is under Dr. Delita Mendez Tonti.

If you require more information about the fund, kindly contact Tanya@cahalpech.com or phone 633-0740.

by Larry Waight

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
June
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Mini Chat
Who's Online Now
5 registered members (ftimmy, lomckenna, 3 invisible), 186 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics64,669
Posts463,701
Members18,834
Most Online1,262
Jun 10th, 2007

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.