Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
L
Hey Andrea: if you receive a reply, could you post some information for us all? Thanks. I think they were having trouble with e-mail because I did not receive their reply.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi Andrea in Atlanta,
I am in south GA.
You will love the group at Seaduced!! Very knowledgable and great guides! Where are you staying? I arrive the 6th of April. Will be at Caribe Island... look me up and I will buy you a drink!

SEAduced, a couple of questions. I have tried e-mailing you on my work e-mail but havent got anything back.

Is there a discount if I have several folks to book, if so how many people and whats the discount?

Also, it mentions beverages included, what sort, any beer ? (important question with my lot.. lol!)

We'll be down there the week of April 13th. What days do you run the cave tubing trips?

Thanks!
Andrea in Atlanta

Andrea in Atlanta
Still havent got an answer from them yet.

We are at Banana Beach week of the 13th. I have about 8 folks interesting in cave tubing so far so wanted to see if there was any group rate/discount. We are thinking of going maybe that Monday (early in the week before I get to tired to get up that early!)

If I dont hear from Seaduced, who else does a good cave tube trip I should check with?

Andrea in Atlanta
One month to AC..!!!!!!!!

Andrea in Atlanta
S
S
Hi,
Sorry, I have not been on the message board in a few days. The last posting I saw was the one saying you would check in with me when you arrived.
I can give you a 10% discount for a group of ten or more.
Beer is not included, but we can make arrangements to have it available after the cave tubing portion.
You might want to take a look at our other tours like the Lamanai Jungle River Adventure and the Manatee Snorkel Excursion. They inlcude lunch, beer, sodas, rum punch and water.
Try the e-mail again [email protected] if you have more questions.

L
OP Offline
L
Seaduced: that was me that said I was going to drop by when I get there. C ya all in early May!!!!

C
C
Do you need reservations for cave tubing trips, etc.? Or can you just wing it when arrive?

L
OP Offline
L
I think Becky called them and was told they do the trip every day, weather permitting. You probably don't need reservations before your arrival unless you want to.

T
T
I will also be there the week of April 13th and would love to go cave tubing. I hear it is great fun!

Andrea, it sounds like you have a fun group...would love to tag along on the cave tubing trip. Did you book it yet?

Tami
Newport Beach, Califoria

[This message has been edited by Tami (edited 03-13-2002).]

Nope, havent booked it yet. I need to confirm with my little gang who all wants in. I have 9 who are saying yep right now. E-mail me at [email protected] and we can figure it out. I was thinking the Monday the 15th would be a good day to do it.

Andrea

Andrea in Atlanta
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 91 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.