- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 ripe tomatoes, sliced and diced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and diced (minced)
- 1 carrot, sliced and diced
- 1 cucumber, sliced and diced (optional)
- 1 avocado, sliced and diced (optional)
- 1 habanero, deseeded and minced (omit if you can’t handle spicy food)
- A handful of fresh cilantro, minced
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Chop up all the vegetables, combine in a bowl.
Top with avocado and add the lime juice and let it marinate for a few minutes.
Serve on a plate and scoop with corn tortilla chips and enjoy