Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#504792 06/01/15 08:19 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Hi! we´re considering a trip 2 Belize this june, and since we´re driving from Guatemala, i´d like 2 have some hints on:
- easy tramit crossing at the border, we all 4 have american visa if it is needed, what else (documentation, fee how much), we have to present?
and last but not least, our kids are 12 & 9 yo, so water fun is a must.
- could you pleas recomend hotels in ambergris caye with pool and near waverunner or banana rental service, i read the on the website about a hotel called Spindrift, near that hotel there is a waverunner rental service, did i understand correctly?

and about zip lines (altough i suppose that is near the jungle and not the beach), any suggestions?

thanks in advance

Lorena

Hotel with pool for your kids .... Not Spindrift. No pool, right over a bar. Not nice for kids at all.

In town, Ramons has everything you mention plus a very nice beach.
Also consider The Palms condos. Pool is small but units have kitchens and that can be nice for a family.

North of town maybe consider Belizean Shores. Condos with kitchens, big pool, basketball court, family recreation things like water slide etc.

No ziplines on the island but you can take a day trip from San Pedro to do cave tubing and ziplining. Easy!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 323 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.