Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
K
A friend rented for 1 month (February) & we rented for 2 months (March/April)

Thank you Knewt... I use Mark now and like him very much. I have never needed more than a week or ten days for guests. I am going to see him next week to say hello..
That's a good price for a single month.

A little known fact... Women who are overweight tend to live longer than men who mention it...
M
M
Sorry about that Shyboy...I've been out of the loop for a bit. The price we get ($450US) doesn't require more than one months rental. (We've just found another dealer offering $400US per month, no long-term required.)

Yes... I found the same within a few $$$. This seems to be a really good price anywhere $400-450

Thanks

A little known fact... Women who are overweight tend to live longer than men who mention it...
I
I
Help, I need info on renting a golf cart for a month in March. We are getting the prices...1000$+ to rent one and I know that is NOT what we are going to actually pay! That is crazy! Please help! We just bought a condo at belizean shores but will feel cut off without a cart.

M
M
Hi Knewt: We have a house on Mosquito coast. I have friends coming down for the month of April and need an extra cart for a month starting on 3/31. Can you message me your contact that is reliable and has great rates. Thanks ever so much!!

M
M
Maya: if you can send me your contact, we have a need for an additional cart for a month starting 3/31...thanks much

S
S
It's better to send a PM if you want to contact someone with a question about an old post. The people you are trying to contact above will not get a notification of your post in this thread and may never read it. Click on their name and click on "Send a PM".

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.