Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S

B
B
This type of stupidity is why I want to move to Belize. Americans are just getting dumber and dumber by the day. I am American btw, but it's becoming tougher and tougher to be proud of that.

Brett
Counting the days until I retire...

Heartbreaking. And where the heck were the authorities.

G
G
BZ bound,if you're looking to get away from 'Murricans' then Belize is not for you.

D
D
If you look closely at the photos..the mob is not all Americans..looks like a mix of locals too. My guess is someone told the tourists that this nesting was happening and encouraged them and where to go.
Yes, the authorities need to step in like in Hawaii where you can't go near this awesome event.
Get Involved!

W
W

What does an American look like?

R
R
As much as I am repelled by the number of Ugly Americans that prowl, I hafta agree that there are just as many moronic natives, who don't give a shit.

(Which, BTW, has always been a throwaway line with my lady about why Mexicans do the inane and irresponsibly stupid things they are prone to do [obviously, there are exceptions....] ......"Hey....They don't give a shit").

BTW .... I like Mexico.

Last edited by RobertJ; 09/19/15 10:11 AM.
L
L
Did I miss something? I did not see that the tourists were Americans per se. Sad behavior for anyone, regardless of their nationality.

R.B. Mernitz
B
B
I'm not saying Americans were the issue here, although they probably were. I'm just saying Americans are on an accelerated program towards de-evolution and I would like to escape it. That being said, I am sure everywhere in the world has it's own bunch of dummies unfortunately.

Brett
Counting the days until I retire...

D
D
You are blaming everything on Americans...I do not know where you live but I have traveled quite a bit..and America has the cleanest beaches, cleanest cities, cleanest forest and national parts, cleanest highways, clean drinking water, and the cleanest air of most continents. At least America has regulations, a police force that tries to regulate, and people that do give a *hit...

My guess is that in this instance, there were no regulations, no police, no protection of the beach, no signs, no education about the importance of the nesting... time to make a change to this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.