Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

One of the things I love about island life is the close sense of community we have. Last Thursday a bunch of us came together for the soft opening of a new wine bar that is located 1 mile north of the bridge called Stella's Smile. Billing itself as a "Sunset Wine Bar" it is perfectly located on the water on the lagoon side of the island with spectacular views of our Caribbean sunsets.

In addition to being a lovely event venue, Stella's Smile is bringing together some of the most delicious food from some of the best restaurants on the Ambergris Caye to compliment their extensive wine offerings. Restaurant offerings include Sandbar, Robyn's and Waraguma. Find out more on their Stella's Smile Facebook page or their website Stella's Smile sunset wine bar.

Comments heard throughout the evening included words like lovely, beautiful, romantic and great place to have a quiet business meeting. Their operating hours are Wednesday - Saturday from 4:00-9:00pm and a Sunday Brunch with endless mimosas and crepes from 8:00am to 2:00pm. I am really looking forward to their next big event, the actual Grand Opening on Sept 4th. Hope to see you there!

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos on Tacogirl's blog!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

A sunset wine caf� just across the bridge!

Located just one mile north of Sir Barry Bowen Bridge, the newest establishment on the island is severing up a refreshing selection of wines and some amazing sunsets.

A perfect spot for that much needed girls ONLY outing, romantic date, or just a getaway from the hustle and bustle of town core, Stella's Smile is the sunset wine caf� you need to be at.

As a wine lover I just had to visit. A ten minutes golf cart ride and you there, Stella's is located on the left hand side of the road - you can't miss the sign. The owners definitely did a great job creating a relaxing ambiance.

Stella's Smile has partnered up with some of their favorite restaurants on the island to bring their patrons authentic Belizean cuisine. From Robin's Kitchen's Jerk Chicken to Waruguma's lobster burritos and even SandBar's grilled pizzas - Your taste buds are in for a tasty treat. They also serve a variety of artisanal cheeses and house made appetizers of your choosing.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in the San Pedro Sun's "My Beautiful Belize" Blog

Not sure how I feel about "severing up" anything. But I am going to check out the crepes and bottomless mimosas today. wink

Words have power. Speak it into existence.
We enjoyed a great Crepe Brunch there yesterday! Beautiful grounds (even with the rain), awesome service and incredible company.....Enjoyed every minute of it....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Intend to check it out when I come back in early October.

A little known fact... Women who are overweight tend to live longer than men who mention it...
Stella's Smile is fabulous! Yesterday, despite the rain, we all enjoyed a warm welcome, lots of Mimosas & crepes~ everyone agreed, their favorite was the authentic NY style Cheese Blintz! YUM!! Thank you, Jay & Pam & your excellent staff for making our outing awesome!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.