Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Simon, Trump could be relevant to Belize, and There are other things we might want to share besides Trump, I just used him as an example. As for the Face Book idea, Myself and I'm sure others already do that but in this forum we are speaking to people with mutual interests. And finally Shyboy, we're all adults we can discipline ourselves and stay polite.

S
S
"And finally Shyboy, we're all adults we can discipline ourselves and stay polite." That was clearly proven not to be true and is the main reason the forum was removed.

There is nothing that I and many others want to hear about US politics on a message board called ambergriscaye.com. We're already bombarded with it if we turn on a TV, computer, tablet or phone.

If we're voting here I agree with Simon, facebook has changed the Ambergris Caye Board by allowing a platform for those who need to vent on subjects irrelevant to Ambergris Caye and moderators here rarely need to do anything but delete spam. It's been quiet and refreshing since facebook came into existence and topics here are more about what you might expect to find under the URL //ambergriscaye.com Click on that and read the first few lines.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Yes I totally agree that American politics should not be discussed on this Board. It has been tried and we all remember how that went.

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Originally Posted by Shyboy
Marty will clean up this thread after a couple of answers. I "may" be able to get away with this as I vote on that side of the aisle. My answer would be that this thread belongs in a "comedy" section of the forum.
[color:#CC0000][/color]

whatever the hell that means smile

Marty will not pull the plug om this thread unless political vitriol surfaces and he dispatches those spewers to virtual oblivion, as per history.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Thank God Trump has nothing to do with Belize.....yet!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 321 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.