Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
BC's is a little palapa (thatched) bar inbetween the sunbreeze hotel & ramon's in town.

take the water taxi down, and ask someone. if they don't know bc's, they will know ramon's. look for a little sign on the beach.

L
OP Offline
L
Sweet Jane - thanks for the reply, I'm going to print all this out before I leave and put in my folder of goodies. I hear the BBQ is on Sunday's, is that right. Will the water taxi take you anywhere or are there certain spots it will drop you. From looking at the maps and things I know Ramon's and that area is closer to town can you rent bicycles once you get there or can you take them on the water taxi?

lookie what i found!
http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?...llid=11657940403&photoid=67895050403

[This message has been edited by Sandcrab1 (edited 06-08-2002).]

i THINK it only drops at one spot in town (plus the north resorts etc), but not sure. i don't think bikes can go (not sure). you will not need a bike to get around town unless you plan on leaving town to go elsewhere. town is small. it will take less than a minute to find bc's from the taxi stop.

if you are healthy, rent a bike from cm's, you can bike to town. you may take bikes on the hand ferry to cross the cut. (of course you have to be sober enuff to get back)

bc's bbq is on sundays. they start early. i was surprised how good the bbq fish was (i am not a fish person). better than my chicken!

B
B
Getting married in Belize too. November 14th. Getting married on the beach outside the Sunbreeze (very close to where he proposed.) We will also be using Kay Scott, and from what I hear, is quite good.

I cannot wait. Although I don't want to rush through the warm (though humid) and fun D.C. summers, I cannot wait to get back to AC!!!!

L
OP Offline
L
Junebride - I would like to hear how your trip goes and your wedding in AC. We are using Kay Scott for our photography. Her website is awesome, I only hope mine turn out as well. Good luck to you and I hope everything goes well for you. Let me know how the whole marriage license thing goes.

N
N
I used Kay Scott for my wedding photos and I would only have one suggestion. Make a checklist of photos that are "must-haves". For example, bride with mom, bride with dad, etc. My mom and I were very upset to find out that there were no pictures taken of just her and I. Someone had told me about the checklist before the wedding and I thought, "I'll remember what pictures I need." But I didn't. Kay is wonderful and I was glad she was there to take pictures during the ceremony so that my guests could enjoy. However, we did make sure and give every guest a camera for before and after the wedding and those are some of the greatest pictures we have.

I cant wait to see everyone's pictures, please share!!!

Coming to AC for my wedding is so the light at the end of my tunnel right now!

Congrats to all the brides! :-)

A site I thought I would pass on
www.thebigday.com

It allows your friends and family to contribute to your honeymoon (airfare, hotel, food, excursions, etc) rather than household items. Very cool for people going away to get married to.

My guy and I were able to customize it with the excursions in AC, restauants, etc.

B
B
I was married in AC last June. It was great, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Suggestion: Get married around 5, the sun is going down, before that is TOO hot, even 5 is hot.

Also, Kay takes great pix. She was there an hour before our wedding and took pix I would have never thought of, like, the girls laying my dress out, me helping my husband button his suspenders, Iraida helping me zip my dress, in addition to "wedding photos", which were gorgeous.

I have the pic of me helping Bill get dressed on my desk.

You will be surprised at what parts of the day mean the most to you!

Congratulations, and good luck.

(By the way, never married women are called "spinsters" (at least on my license!))

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.