Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Originally Posted by Judyann H.
Bear, what a great idea? I think? Hopefully we'll be seeing you soon in our kitchen.....

Yay! Can I be guest prep cook? (I won't say "Chef" because honestly I haven't paid anywhere near the dues required for that title...(If you know what I mean by that Chef...)

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Dusk falls in San Pedro

Footage taken from DJI Phantom 3 Advanced as the sun goes down in San Pedro Town, Belize. The Phantom is launched and recovered at Ramon's Village Resort in San Pedro and it takes a swivelling aerial view of nearby San Pedro Town.

P
P
Wow..very good! My son is doing this about San Pedro..please share and give him a like!! Sorry his comments in the video is in German, but I hope he will change it soon! Wonderful place here in San Pedro!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize 4K Drone Footage 2016

See San Pedro Town, Belize in true 4k video. This low elevation drone footage will show you views of San Pedro that only the birds have enjoyed. Admire the beautiful, blue, Caribbean waters as you fly over white sandy beaches and into the streets of downtown.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Aerial Tour of San Pedro, Belize including Boca Del Rio Area - True 4K Drone Footage 2016

See San Pedro Town in true high definition. DJI Inspire 4K drone footage on Ambergris Caye, Belize captured on a gorgeous sunny day. Amazing natural beauty and stunning clarity. Belize's #1 island in all it's glory.

The Beautiful West Side of Ambergris Caye, Belize from the water and the air 2015

See the pristine, undeveloped beauty of the West side of Ambergris Caye, Belize. Private, white sandy beaches and crystal clear blue waters. Shot in stunning HD video with true 4K HD drone footage.

Birds Eye View of Boca Del Rio area of San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize

Amazing drone footage of the Boca Del Rio area on Ambergris Caye. "The Cut" divides the North from the South end of the island and is at the Northern edge of San Pedro Town. Amazing 4k video footage of the sandy white beaches and crystal blue Caribbean water surrounding " the worlds best island".

Shark Ray Alley from a drone - Barefoot Drifter

A Jaws-some view from a drone of Shark Ray Alley near the Hol Chan Marine Reserve in Belize! by Barefoot Drifter

P
P
Hello hera are some new videos from San Pedro of my son..I am proud of him! Please subscribe his channel...thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAD-Y5MgFqSDtVk2X6vP5-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvUEowxssls

P
P

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Kelly McGuire at The Palapa Bar in San Pedro Ambergris Caye

Kelly McGuire at the Palapa Bar in San Pedro Ambergris Caye Belize singing Boat in Belize, Drone video by Rus Records with owners of the Palapa Bar Scott and Jodie Harnish Feb 2016

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Belize Phantom 3 Drone

A little bit of our trip - from the sky Blue Tang Inn San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Rocky Point Aerial View

A Birdseye view of Rocky Point, North Ambergris Caye, Belize

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.