Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Miss Earth Belize Organization announces that Miss Christine Syme of San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize, has been designated the titleholder of Miss Earth Belize 2015. She will represent Belize in the international pageant of Miss Earth 2015 and join 80 other delegates from across the world in Vienna, Austria.

"I am so excited to promote our beautiful jewel in the upcoming Miss Earth Pageant," commented Christine. "I promise to do my best to make Belize proud!"

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in the Ambergris Today

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Miss Earth Belize 2015, Christine Syme, has been asked many questions over the past few weeks and has written a little about herself and what will be happening during the weeks leading up to the pageant.

"I am Christine Syme, Miss Earth Belize 2015 and I was born and raised on the island of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye. I grew up building sand castles, catching fish, and going to primary and secondary school overlooking the Barrier Reef. I have always been interested in modeling and pageants, participating in my first pageant, Miss San Pedro in 2011, where I won First Runner Up and Miss Congeniality. I have also participated in many fashion shows, including the first Belize Fashion Week runway show where I modeled clothes made by Belizean designers as well as international designers from New York City and the Dominican Republic.

I am ecstatic about representing Belize internationally at the Miss Earth pageant in Austria and I thank everyone for their support and encouragement. I believe that I will do a fantastic job promoting our environment, natural resources and ecosystems as well as the efforts we are making towards preserving and protecting them. Ever since I was about 10 years old I remember joining work teams that picked up trash in our community, planted nice foliage and distributed trash cans, immediately I could see how much more attractive our area would become.

I am seeking support from the communities throughout Belize. Monetary donations will go towards my plane ticket, wardrobe for the two weeks that I will be attending the pageant, photo and video shoots and a national costume. I will ensure that Belize is well represented. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to donate. This Sunday I will be fundraising at Caribbean Villas Resort, in San Pedro and all of the proceeds from the water slide will go towards my Miss Earth journey. I hope to see you all there.

This Friday, I will be volunteering with the Raise Me Up - San Pedro Food Bank, join us every Friday at the Lion's Den from 3:30pm - 5:30pm. Each week Raise Me Up - San Pedro Food Bank provides Rice, Beans, Flour, Powdered Milk, Cereal and a $10 coupon to Lino's for meat, they desperately need your help, no donation is too small.

I am honored and humbled to be representing Belize in this international event and being the beauty ambassador for our precious jewel. Thank you all for putting your faith in me."

- Christine Syme, Miss Earth Belize 2015

For up to date information on all things Miss Earth Belize please go to www.facebook.com/MissEarthBelize2015

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Miss Earth Belize 2015 Eco-Beauty Video

Miss Earth Belize 2015, Christine Syme

Christine is heading to Vienna in 2 weeks to represent Belize in the Miss Earth Pageant. Please go on line and vote for Christine and if you can please offer her some financial support. She will be selling raffle tickets starting tomorrow and will be offering some super prizes from sponsors in our community. Thank you.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
[Linked Image]

Miss Kosovo (Kaltrina Neziri), Miss Belize (Christine Marie Syme), Miss NewZealand (Anna-Lisa Christiane), and Miss Ireland (Joelle Curoe) in their National Costume for Miss Earth 2015.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Evening gown competition today.

[Linked Image]

Miss New Zealand (Anna Lisa Christiane), Miss Belize (Christine Marie Syme), and Miss Ireland (Joelle Curoe).

[Linked Image]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Remember to keep voting ‪Belize‬ for Miss Earth 2015 Photogenic and Eco-Beauty. Details below

Photogenic:
Go to link below, tweet & FB share (1 tweet = 1 vote, 1 share = 1 vote, vote twice!)
http://www.missearth.tv/vote-photogenic.php

Eco-Beauty:
Go to link below, tweet & FB share (1 tweet = 1 vote, 1 share = 1 vote, vote twice!)
http://www.missearth.tv/vote-ecobeautyvideo.php

Watch her Eco-Beauty video:
Watch her video on YouTube then like, comment, and share! Link below:
http://tinyurl.com/BZecobeauty

Share this post and help Miss Earth Belize 2015; Christine Marie Syme in her quest for the Miss Earth 2015 crown.

Marty:

I am looking for a good cook..... not a beauty queen.

LOL...

Indiana

Hiding her in the kitchen would be a "felony"... Just one man's opinion.

A little known fact... Women who are overweight tend to live longer than men who mention it...
Remembering her in diapers hurts also.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 249 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.