4 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
250gms (½ pound) cooked chicken breast
250gms (½ pound) cooked prawns (shrimp)
250gms (½ pound) diced bacon
1 cup frozen peas, corn & carrots
3 shallots (scallions/green onions) finely sliced
1 white onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons sesame oil
¼ cup soy sauce
1. Prepare 4 cups of cooked rice according to package instructions
2. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
3. Add onion, garlic, peas, corn, shallots, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
4. Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
5. Add rice, chicken, prawns & bacon to pan.
6. Stir in soy sauce and remove from heat.
Tip: you can also add
thinly sliced beef strips