* 2 lb. chicken wings
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 6 tablespoons honey
* 1/4 cup Cointreau Liqueur
* 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, choppped
* 2 oranges
* 1 tablespoon orange zest (more if desired)
* 1 lemon
1) Cut the chicken wings at their joints, each one in 3 parts, and throw out the last meatless tip segment.
2) Squeeze the lemon and press the orange in a big bowl, pour the the soy sauce in, the olive oil and honey, mixing everything until smooth. Extract about 1/3 of this mixture and reserve; now add the Cointreau liqueur and zest of orange to the big bowl and mix. Once well mixed, add the chicken wings, and mix again to make sure they are all well coated by the mixture.
3) We cover the bowl and let the wings marinate for half an hour, in the refrigerator. Around the end of that time start preheating the oven to 350 °F.
4) Arrange the wings on a baking sheet (I suggest lining it with aluminum foil), we then put the chicken wings in the oven and wait until cooked through, turning them once after about 12 minutes; (baking them takes at least twenty minutes, although it depends on the oven).
5) Once cooked, put all chicken wings in a clean bowl and pour the reserved orange-honey mixture and chopped cilantro over them; mix.