Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51043 03/06/02 11:24 PM
S
sharri Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My husband and I are counting the days til we arrive. It sounds heavenly. We'll be at Banana Beach Resort April 16-23. He starts scuba lessons this weekend and is studying away. I'll be happy w/a little snorkeling. Can't wait to meet the people of San Pedro and those who've helped us w/info on the message board. Sounds like a fun place to be going!! Sharri

B
B
Sharri: 38 days and counting for us - arriving 4/14 late afternoon. We're from Bettendorf, 60 miles east of you. Staying at Caribbean Villas. Group of boarders is meeting at BC's at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, April 21 for BBQ then going up to Palapa with Rick and Cheri. Also will try out Fido's on Wednesday (4/17) and Friday (4/19)night to see Barefoot Skinny. Have been told he might invite boarders to call out screen names to we can see who's there. Hope to meet you while the Iowa contingent is on-island!

37 days and counting here now, we are arriving Banana Beach the 13th-21st, with about 12 friends. Cant wait for some fun in the sun!! My other half is a scuba nut, but I am a surface dweller, so I made sure to bring some other surface dweller buddies along to hang with while he and some other friends are off diving. Cant wait to check out the beach bars, go snorkeling, check out more beach bars and hopefully cave tubing!! Ready for that change in latitude and change in attitude!

Counting the days till we're laid back and key wasted...!
Andrea in Atlanta

Andrea in Atlanta
hey you all, we will be there on the 15th or the 16th for 10 days, Lets all hook up... Probally staying at the Holiday Hotel.. All you have to do is ask... See you all there... Rick

My plans are to be back in S.P. 15th or 16th. No tkts yet. Yell, "Popeye" at Fidos! from MO. Go to photo wallpaper page 3 scroll towards the bottom. "Caribbean Colors" , that's me.

Cool, More fun!!!!! Rick

T
T
Sounds like there will be a ton of fun people there in April. I will be there April 13-20th, staying at the Victoria House. My other half is planning to scuba a bit too...while I have some fun in the sun, on shore. We are also looking into cave tubing...I hear that excursion is a blast!

"Key Wasted" sounds great to me too...You had better "Belize" it!!

Tami
Newport Beach, CA

Heck, I've been listening to my Jim Morris, Buffett and Jerry Jeff Walker CDs in the car all week! Fun island music to get me psyched for the trip! It may be rainy and chilly here in Atlanta but I am already in the mood for fun and sun!! (well except for the putting on the bathing suit thing, back to the treadmill tonight and hopefully I dont blind anyone with my super white british compexion!!!)

Andrea... one month to go.. yippppeeee!!!!!

Andrea in Atlanta

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 299 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.