Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#511799 02/21/16 07:27 AM
I
OP Offline
I
anyone have homes, lots, or built up at palmero point beach club? any news, advice, gossip or anything you guys know about the area? we are looking at lots and came across the area. it has electricity now apparently and road access. thx,iva

S
S
We were there in January looking at lots. It is gorgeous, yes on electricity...didn't go by road so not sure given no recent road construction updates on the quality of it.

4 houses have been built on the 65 lots. Two beachfront, 1-2nd row, and 1 quite a ways back. No new houses going up when we were there. The common areas make for a very cool design for the subdivision. Sorry if you were there and know all this.

Seemed like a wonderful place and we will continue to look at it. Our time frame is 10-years out for move, so am in no rush. There seems to be an awful lot of subdivided land people are just sitting on.

C
C
I have been here for 10 years. White House on the beachfront. PM me.

I
OP Offline
I
Will do Jan

D
D
Hi Jan
My friend and I were there this weekend looking to buy. Are you by chance the lady we met with the turtle one day while we were out looking at property? We came by boat with our realtor Robert Colon.

C
C
Yes, I am Pokey's owner and I remember you. Did you find your dream lot?

D
D
Well Hello!! My name is Debbie... I think we did find a piece of paradise!! It's further back then what we originally wanted but it is a lot closer then where I am now back here in Oklahoma! Possibly buying Lot 24.. I am still smiling about your turtle smile

C
C
I sent you a private message, (PM), Debbie. Check top of page for "my stuff". Should be blinking.

P
P
interesting....we are also looking for a lot in AC. Palmero Point looks very nice. We are from Belgium, Europe.
See the white house of Casa Pokey Jan and a little bit of the area on you tube.

Last edited by patje; 07/05/16 11:56 PM.
Originally Posted by patje
interesting....we are also looking for a lot in AC. Palmero Point looks very nice. We are from Belgium, Europe.
See the white house of Casa Pokey Jan and a little bit of the area on you tube.

Palmero Point Beach Club and Palmero Point are two different subdivisions. Both wonderful and they are adjacent to each other but layouts are completely different.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.