2 liters of milk ... you can use coconut milk
1/4 (300 gr) in kg. sugar
2 cinnamon sticks
75 gr. Flour
50 gr. cornstarchMethod
1 In a heavy-bottomed pot, it can be a pressure cooker, place milk and cinnamon sticks.
2 When it begins to boil remove 1/2 liter of the milk and cool. You can help to cool it by placing it on top of some ice.
3 In a blender place the cooled milk and cornstarch and flour and liquefy.
4 Boil the milk that was left in the pot once more and add the blended milk.
5 Stir mixture until you can see the bottom of the pot.
6 Pour into a plate or platter made of clay.
7 Once cooled sprinkle cinnamon powder on top and with a napkin pat it on.
8 Place on table with squared pieces cut out so it can be easily served.
4 cups milk.
1 tender coconut shelled.
280 g of sugar.
2 sticks cinnamon.
3 teaspoons of cornstarch.
Ground Cinnamon to taste.Method
1. Heat two cups of milk with sugar and cinnamon sticks.
2. Blend the coconut with a cup of milk until smooth and pour into the previously made mixture.
3. Pour in the cornstarch and dissolve in the remaining milk and do not stop stirring mixture.
4. Bring to a boil for six minutes until it turns into a gelatinous consistency.
5. Pour hot in bowls and sprinkle ground cinnamon on top, refrigerate 10 minutes then enjoy.