Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Please send pictures to [email protected].
Thx.
David

K
K
Hello

My husband and I are looking to rent a place from the beginning of January till the end of April or middle of May. Would you be willing to rent your place and for what price.

Thanks Kathleen

A
adamg Offline OP
OP Offline
A
3 Bedroom lower unit available for rent soon, please PM or call for further info and viewings. The photo is old and now has lots of extras.
Any tenants must still like large dogs as 2 German Shepherds patrol the yard!!
Thanks
Adam 667 2347

D
D
Good afternoon
My husband and I are looking for a one year rental. We also have big dogs that go outside and are social. We also have cats but they are totally indoors. We had been hoping for find something in the $800 or $900 per month range.
If this information meets with your requirements, do you have any interior pictures? The outside looks lovely.
You can call me at 623-3585 or email [email protected]
Thank you.

Debbie

Last edited by debmci; 04/11/16 11:43 AM. Reason: add contact
A
adamg Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi Debbie, Sorry but the home was actually rented today so is no longer available. It also would not be suitable as our dogs are very protective of their yard when it comes to animal intruders. We have another available in Escalante, pic somewhere on this forum but it is a 3rd floor unit so lots of stairs for your dogs if this is an option? send an email if you want pics of [email protected] thanks.

D
D
Hi Adam

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately no a 3rd floor unit would not work for us. One of our dogs has had surgery on her knees so she wouldn't be able to do that. We were hoping to find a single family home or duplex possibly but with a yard for the dogs. Fenced preferably but we would be willing to put one up if not.
If you know of anyone else with something like this available, or if you have something come up, I would appreciate an update.
Thanks again.
Debbie

S
S
Hi Adam,

Is your house already rent or is it available ?

Thanks !

A
adamg Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi, yes it is rented already. if anything goes wrong i will place an ad on here and also PM you. Thanks for your interest.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.