BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
OP Offline
I
Hi all!

New to the forum, and looking for a quick breakdown of the area. I looked in other posts, and is a bunch of local news, but didn't see a sticky with a breakdown/recap from locals or frequenters. Travel sites all mention the reef and beach life, but not too much about actually going to Caye Caulker beyond that.

Solo traveler for a week...plan my trip for me with your collective knowledge!

Thanks!

N
N
There's a really neat new Estuary on the North island. Basically it's a nature walk on walkways above lagoons. Lots of birds and crocs. Very peaceful and beautiful. Arrange a tour with Richard Castillo of Richard's Adventures. He has a Facebook page and an office right in front of Popeye's Hotel on the beach.

There's also quite a bit of live music on the caye. Check out the Barrier Reef Sports Bar (live music on Fridays and Tuesdays, Il Barreto bar (music 2 or 3 nights a week), Bondi Bar (Fridays at least) and Habaneros.

I
OP Offline
I
Thanks for the recommendations. I am thinking about staying on the south side of the island.

Caye Caulker is small enough so that South isn't far from North :-)

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
I can help you make arrangements for a stay on Caye Caulker. Email me [email protected]

What about others please? My wife and I wish to visit Belize (first time) and Caye Caulker is a must in our opinion. What can you provide? Do you own a motel or are you friends with some? Can you get discount pricing? Lol, everyone wants to save coins...including me:):):). How do I compensate you for your kindness? Also, how much is customary?

Thank you new friend!!! How and when are you reachable?

Frosty

N
N
Caye Caulker is tiny and you really don't need a travel agent to help you visit. To save money come during slow season (generally April or May through November) when rental rates tend to be significantly lower. If you want to rent a house and you see one on a site like FlipKey, Trip Advisor, AirBnB or any other site that charges you to book the house, google the name of the house. Most are available on local websites and you can save the booking fee.

WOW all this time I wasn't aware there was a site for Caye Caulker.. thanks for sharing, Marty.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day