Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Spohlke Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Now available for rent.
This comfortable ocean view home away from home has just been renovated, and is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Located just North of the bridge at the Barrier Reef Resort.

Ground level, open layout.
2 bedroom 2 bath fully furnished and vacation equipped.
AC runs cold, available cable & internet.
Out door lockable storage and indoor laundry facilities.
Great owners that want you to be comfortable and happy with "good renter" incentives and independent on call maintenance man.

$900.00 us per month

+ Condo association fee'
+Utilities and Internet fee's

For more information please contact Shane via Email: [email protected]

Hoa fees are usually paid by the owner. This listing is testing/pushing new boundaries???

Is this the old Reef Village? Hoa there is a mess.

Words have power. Speak it into existence.
Originally Posted by Wizardofaahs
Is this the old Reef Village? Hoa there is a mess.

Yes, the old Reef Village. Not affiliated with Residences at Barrier Reef, a newer development located east side, beachfront - 3.5 miles north.

Sorry to repeat this message so often, but the confusion isn't good for either party .... when Reef Village HOA went for the name change I contacted the management company and advised that we were all going to suffer from the names being too similar (we'd already been in business a couple of years with the name Residences at Barrier Reef) ....... I asked for a contact with HOA and was refused. And so it goes. Mixed deliveries, mixed-up mail, people going to the wrong place, etc. I think they could have come up with an alternative name just as nice - maybe nicer, but I couldn't find anybody to talk to about the issue. My guess is that a group of well meaning owners had no idea about the name similarities or potential problems. So sorry we didn't get a chance to work it through. I wish all the owners at the former Reef Village well. Although there are clearly issues with the development, the units I have been inside are quite nice.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.